Relay Payments is seeking an ambitious, solution-driven Sales Recruiter to join our dynamic People Operations team in Atlanta, GA. Relay is a fast-growing business in need of a talent acquisition expert to help the business scale by recruiting top talent for positions across the US. There is no greater reward in search than seeing your hired candidates become high performing team members who make a significant, positive impact on the business. Our Sales Recruiter will be fully responsible for owning and executing searches for roles on every GTM team within the business. Strong candidates will be well-versed in all aspects of the recruiting life cycle, including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, tech platform management, collaboration with the hiring manager and interview team, and candidate offer/negotiation.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
About You (Responsibilities & Qualifications)
- Conducts research to map target companies and top talent for Relay
- Creates unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Develops innovative ways to raise the bar on how Relay recruits and attracts talent
- Calibrates candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Develops prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
- Builds out talent networks and taps knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Learns about our overall needs across all of the functional areas and develops strategies for individual and team success in the identification and attraction of talent at all levels
- Expert knowledge of modern applicant tracking systems’, especially Greenhouse
- Has at least 5 years of experience working for fast-paced tech start-ups in a complex and competitive market, and is extremely ambitious
- Has excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort giving, receiving, and sharing feedback
- Can shift from big picture strategy to tactical support and execution
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Has relentlessly high standards and a superior EQ
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- Quarterly bonuses!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k match.
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.