Senior Demand Generation Manager
Relay Payments is seeking a data driven, revenue centric Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our fast growing team. This role will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing outbound programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the marketing & sales team within targeted segments, accounts and contacts.
Relay Payments is shaking up an industry that relies on age-old payment methods and our marketing is a mix of traditional tactics which our audience resonate with today coupled with new modern techniques that are reflective of the future we are inventing.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
- 5+ years experience in B2B demand generation experience. Experience executing ABM strategies a plus
- Organized, planned and strategic in your thinking and disciplined in your execution
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include email, direct mail, live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social channels
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to leverage inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Willingness to experiment and then adapt strategies based on data
About The Role
- Lead the development and execution of the Demand Gen plan, optimizing the use of account based marketing, online/digital, content marketing, live and in-person events
- Design, lead and execute on multi-touch, integrated demand gen and account based marketing programs and campaigns to drive qualified new business leads in alignment with company goals
- Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency to fulfill sales & demand gen pipeline generation. Utilizing Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and other tools
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- With a customer centric mindset you understand each of our customer personas intimately and are inventing ways to speak to them at the right time, via the right channel with the right message
- Build out a team to support Relay’s fast growth and ambitious company goals
- Work closely with marketing ops, content, design, sales and customer success
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- Quarterly bonuses!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k match.
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.