Senior Content Marketing Manager
Relay Payments is seeking a prolific and talented Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our fast growing team to plan, write, produce, and analyze various types of content to expand our company’s digital footprint, help generate and nurture sales leads, and position Relay as thought leaders. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. We are a startup building the content engine from the ground up - this is a unique position where you will manage and shape the way we market to our customers.
About Relay Payments:
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values:
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
About You (Responsibilities & Qualifications)
- You are Bold with BIG ideas.
- Not only are you an ideator, you are a storyteller. You love to bring a concept to life through words, design, data visualization and different methods of content delivery.
- You are responsible for creating and executing a content strategy that supports Relay’s company goals.
- Understanding and empathizing with our audience is very important as you determine the right message, communicated via the right channels at the right time. Knowing the intricacies and nuisances of our industry and the people we serve is critical.
- Exceptional writer with a strong understanding of grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences.
- Ability to produce long form content including research reports, thought leadership articles, and whitepapers.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to work independently while juggling multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and best practice to increase traffic to the company website and to maximize the online visibility of our website in search results.
- Write and produce content in varying formats from research reports and whitepapers, emails, product overviews, blogs, social media posts, press releases, video scripts and presentations.
- Partner with marketing ops to analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure if your strategy is successful or identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with designers, the marketing team, sales reps, and external influencers and industry experts to produce high value content pieces.
Why Relay Payments:
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our entrepreneurial, people-first, high-performance culture!
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.