Senior InfoSec Analyst
Relay Payments is seeking a Senior InfoSec Analyst to support various governance, risk, and compliance activities for our growing team. This person will have real-world experience in defensive security, documentation, and incident response. The primary mandate of this role is to protect and defend against internal and external cyber threats and incidents while helping to design and build sophisticated capabilities for threat detection. The successful candidate will be technically savvy, results-driven, and passionate about security.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience in security operations, incident response, network security
- Strong understanding of the cybersecurity threat landscape and knowledge about the most prevalent vulnerabilities, threats, and attack taxonomy
About The Role
- Lead plan and strategy development for information security, service continuity, and other risk processes and programs.
- Responsible for evaluation of applications, tools, and systems.
- Support the implementation of processes and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance to information security standards and methodologies.
- Craft or lead the documentation of non-compliance of contracts, policies, processes, and standards and assist in their resolution.
- Implement security policies by administering and monitoring profiles, reviewing violation reports, and investigating possible exceptions; document controls; make recommendations.
- Support the development of information security metrics and criteria.
- Direct maintenance of internal documentation library, ensuring that process and other documentation is regularly updated to reflect the latest operational processes and requirements.
- Create and maintain a scalable process for compliance and continuous assurance.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement security solutions and practices that protect company services and information assets; help the company manage risks and meet compliance obligations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to mature the compliance process.
- Transform our ongoing risk and control self-assessment, audit management, security risk assessment, and third-party assessment processes.
- Partner with business groups to provide guidance on security-related topics.
- Advise and consult with internal customers on risk assessment, threat modeling, and vulnerability remediation.
- Develop and carry out Information Security plans and policies within an established security framework; develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Execute risk assessments of third party vendors.
- Monitor, triage, investigate and respond to security threats through detailed security event analysis, validation, and correlation.
- Accurately diagnose impact, damage, and mitigation techniques needed to restore business operations and minimize recurrence.
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our entrepreneurial, people-first, high-performance culture!
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.