Sales Enablement Specialist
Relay Payments is seeking a strategic Sales Enablement Specialist with a pulse on developing high quality sales training and sales engagement programs. The Sales Enablement Specialist will serve as the subject matter expert for the processes and technology that drive the Sales organization. This role is responsible for developing, organizing, and facilitating sales onboarding and training; constructing a sales enablement ecosystem of internal resources and sales engagement tools; and optimizing lead management strategies. You will work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams, and should get excited about building processes and scalable programs.
The best candidate for this role will have both a passion for experimentation and operational efficiency, as well as the ability to work cross-functionally across the business. You’re highly organized, can juggle multiple stakeholders, and have great story-telling skills. Metrics and goals are your driving force: reduce ramp time for sales team; increase carry capacity; increase deal velocity; increase product knowledge.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers to ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
- 3+ years working in sales enablement, sales operations, sales training and development, or similar roles
- Experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS organization a plus
- Experience managing change and ambiguity, taking ownership and creating structure
- Strong presentation skills and a passion for storytelling
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, deadline-driven
About The Role
- Own the Sales Enablement tech stack (Outreach, Five9, Google Suite) and related content (call scripts, emails, demos, customer presentations, etc.); constantly test new approaches that improve how we use our Sales Enablement tools.
- Research and implement new Sales Enablement tools that drive the sales process, upskill our reps, and contribute toward Revenue Department goals.
- Support the Sales team with account administration and day-to-day tasks within the Sales Enablement tech stack.
- Establish a reporting cadence to analyze lead-to-revenue processes and optimize the use of Sales Enablement technology.
- Own and inform the sales team onboarding process and ongoing, consistent sales and product training as the company and product matures.
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales process and methodology; this includes supporting the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through customer retention.
- Be the expert on the needs of our go-to-market teams – constantly solicit feedback from Sales Reps, Leadership and relevant stakeholders to improve all facets of Sales Enablement continuously solicit feedback from Sales Reps, Leadership and relevant stakeholders to improve all facets of Sales Enablement.
- Develop best practice guidelines, inclusive of templates and examples, for key enablement assets including but not limited to customer-facing presentations, battle cards, product collateral, ROI/Business Impact models, and sales emails.
- Create and maintain competitive decks, battle cards, playbooks, SWOT, and win-loss analysis; provide actionable insights and differentiators on key competitors.
- Maintain the CRM by updating and transferring records as needed.
- Support the VP of sales in preparing monthly quota and commission statements for Sales Reps and Leadership.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as needed to support the prospect-to-customer journey.
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our entrepreneurial, people-first, high-performance culture!
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.