Relay Payments is seeking an Implementation Specialist who will be the bridge for clients on their onboarding journey, providing expertise and support during the implementation process from first touch to full adoption. This role acts as a consultative client liaison by defining project setup, developing project plans, and determining necessary resources to deliver maximum value to onboarding customers.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a mission-driven, venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers and ensuring their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
About You (Responsibilities & Qualifications)
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
- Partner with customers on product education as they initiate use and adopt purchased software
- Establish regular customer calls throughout adoption phase to transition customers into full utilization of the platform
- Exceed quality and service standards, including client contractual deliverables related to the implementation process; define metrics for measuring client satisfaction
- Offer a “train the trainer” solution to our clients who will then deliver your insights to the rest of their team
- Act as a product expert as you perform demos of the different features of our comprehensive software solution
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and manage account escalations
- Detect potential roadblocks and implement solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations
- 2-4 years of experience related to software implementation
- Project management experience and a proven ability to meet deadlines and have customers adopt software solutions
- Relatable nature to our clients
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues within a designated time frame
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to product enhancements that will benefit the customers base
- Exposure to TMS solutions and their integrations would be a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Self-starter, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills are a must
- While we are not currently traveling for work, when travel resumes this role will require a small amount of travel to support customers
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our entrepreneurial, people-first, high-performance culture!
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.