Relay Payments is seeking an ambitious, solution-driven Account Executive to join our fast-growing Revenue Team in Atlanta, GA. We are looking for an experienced account executive to drive the sales process from prospecting, lead management, qualification and evaluation, to closing. In this role, you will work closely with inbound and outbound leads, focused on value-based selling, helping to drive revenue for the organization. This is a full-cycle, quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team and the company as a whole. The ideal candidate brings a client-centric approach and loves building relationships with prospects and customers. Our customers are quick to make decisions, so you will need to be fast-thinking and able to convey our product value in concise and streamlined conversations. Our Sales team is collaborative and celebrates individual success as team wins, fostering an engaging and fun environment for those who enjoy continuous feedback and an incredible career path.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a mission-driven, venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers and ensuring their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
About You (Responsibilities & Qualifications)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in full cycle sales, preferably at another FinTech organization
- You have experience working in fast paced startups and with technical products
- You have the ability to own the full sales cycle from prospecting qualified leads, developing opportunities, building value, and closing deals
- You close new business consistently at or above quota level
- You are comfort running meetings with key external and internal stakeholders
- You work collaboratively with project managers and customer success to drive inbound leads, manage and upsell existing customers
- You have superb written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable and proficient at making virtual presentations
- You have superb quantitative and data analysis skills
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft suite products, including Excel
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our entrepreneurial, people-first, high-performance culture!
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.