Office Experience Manager
Relay Payments is seeking an experienced Office Experience Manager to create a safe, collaborative, and efficient work environment that improves business performance and optimizes team member productivity. Duties for the Office Experience Manager will include ensuring that the office operates efficiently and smoothly, engaging with vendors and contractors, managing an office supply budget and procurement of supplies, minimizing hazards, coordinating remodeling and maintenance initiatives, testing equipment, forecasting space needs, ensuring compliance with building and lease requirements, coordinating moves, and our “hoteling” plan for team members. Your skills in managing facilities will assist the organization in creating integrated spaces, minimizing disruptions to overall business operations, improving working conditions, and creating a safe and comfortable environment for team members.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a mission-driven, venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. We’re working hard to ensure America continues running during COVID-19, and well beyond. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and industry-specific checks (similar to cashiers checks) since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their drivers and ensuring their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our values and are ready to think bigger!
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
About You (Responsibilities & Qualifications)
- Oversee contractors and vendors.
- Receive and sort incoming mail + deliveries / manage outgoing mail and packages.
- Greet visitors, as a top Relay brand ambassador.
- Order office supplies and snacks/manage inventory.
- Manage parking.
- Handle security, cleaning, and occasionally -- catering.
- Provide site support.
- Coordinate routine maintenance and repairs.
- Schedule renovations.
- Manage waste disposal.
- Design and manage facilities layout.
- Train team members on safety procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the lease/management company + regulations and laws.
- You have a degree in facilities management, engineering, property management, or commensurate experience.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- You are a self-starter and driven with strong project management experience.
- You are a multitasking master.
- You are computer literate with strong problem-solving skills.
- You are highly organized with solid negotiating skills.
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join a well-funded, explosively growing start-up at the “ground floor”.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We’ve taken the time to crack the code on what traits/characteristics are setting team members up to be wildly successful in our environment - and we’re committed to SHARING the formula and playbook!
- We treat you like an adult with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including robust medical insurance and a 401k.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our entrepreneurial, people-first, high-performance culture!
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.