Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
The Finance & Strategy team works cross-functionally and supports growth, innovation, strategic initiatives, and capital investments. It's a highly impactful and dynamic team that focuses on business strategy, financial plans including budgets and our long-term strategic plan, KPI development and management, materials for our Board of Directors, fundraising and corporate development activities.
Relativity is looking for a Senior Manager of Financial, Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) to join the Finance & Strategy team. In this role, you will have high visibility across all departments within the company. You will work with and lead a team of ambitious, smart, and driven people and have a wide range of responsibilities that directly support the success and health of our business.
What you’ll do:
To help us reimagine the way rockets are built and flown, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day of the FP&A function and help drive company-level forecasting and reporting, including cash and commitment detail and understanding variance to plan
- Support in the automation, standardization, and presentation of our financials to Senior Leadership and provide key insights to drive operational and financial excellence
- Implement new processes and systems to enable better forecasting and reporting with a focus on scale, efficiency, and transparency
- Responsible for overall financial infrastructure and health of financial data and systems
- Partner within Finance and cross-functionally to establish key business drivers, performance indicators, and provide insightful reporting to support decision making
- Work closely with the broader organization on workforce planning, payroll forecasting, and reporting
- Derive insights from across the company to influence the success of the company
- Serve as a key liaison to accounting and drive cross-functional collaboration and goal setting
You will be instrumental in understanding our financial results and driving insights for and action from key stakeholders. You will play a critical role in understanding drivers, trends, variances and helping to drive any changes necessary to meet our financial goals. This is a highly impactful and dynamic role.
What you need to know:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or another related discipline and minimum 8+ years of experience in FP&A, Strategic Finance, Accounting, or other related business experience is required
- Financial modeling, analysis and reporting skills required
- An innovative, strategic and operational mindset couple with strong business judgment. You not only participate in developing strategies to support a growth plan, but you also bring rational, objective judgment to bear on tough issues and decisions to drive execution
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. You know how to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences, manage key stakeholders, and be influential in your work
- Comfortable with fast-paced and dynamic environments, self-driven prioritization. Solid interpersonal skills and work ethic
Nice to have but not required:
- Familiarity with manufacturing-based enterprise applications (e.g., ERP, MES, MRP, etc.)
- Relational databases, such as SQL
- 1-2 years of experience in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
- Background in accounting
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.