Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
The current Application, infrastructure support, Engineering tools, CM support teams are highly skilled, experienced, hardworking, customer focused and dedicated to Production support. This team supports both Production environment at Long Beach, Stennis, Cape and all other sites. Team supports Development, process & technology improvement projects concurrently with Production support.
What you’ll do:
- We are looking for a Teamcenter Data Model Architect & Administrator to join our rapidly growing team at our headquarters in Long Beach, CA. In this role, you will be working closely with Engineering Applications team members, IT and customers in Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and all organizations to enhance, extend & integrate PLM Teamcenter functionalities and integrations with ERP and other enterprise systems to meet with Relativity Space’s growing business needs.
- Monitors Production and Development of all PLM Teamcenter environments regularly.
- Ensures system reliability and Production up-times.
- Architect, install, configure and manage all business-critical aspects of Teamcenter Production environment, all architectural tiers, customer support, interfaces & integrations with enterprise applications, supplier engineering data package portal distribution etc.
- Define PLM roadmap, upgrade path, patching, manage and optimize all tiers of Teamcenter architecture including Enterprise-tier, Resource-tiers (SQL database & FMS/FSC volume servers), Remote FMS servers, Store and Forward caching, Pool Manager, Web tiers, browser Active Workspace Client (AWC), stylesheets, Solr Indexing and deployment strategies.
- Fully familiarized with Teamcenter Data Model, data mapping, ETL (Extraction Transformation Load) methods, data migration utilities, Dispatcher architecture & services, available architectures of ODS (Operational Data Storage) for interface between Teamcenter and other enterprise tools e.g. ERP, MES etc. or integration tools e.g. T4EA (Teamcenter Gateway for Enterprise Applications).
- Deploy BMIDE updates, configurations, and customizations with minimum downtime.
- Continuously monitor Teamcenter and other Production critical integrations for data synchronization, automation, report generations, optimization, production up-time, scalability, performance tuning and reliability.
- To gather requirements, design, develop, test, validate and implement company business processes and implement workflows in Teamcenter.
- Ensures Data Model and product data synchronization between Production and all Dev systems.
- Ensures regulatory compliance, Government Classification of data and appropriate access, ITAR, EAR, CMMC protocols and requirements.
- Full understanding and experience in SIEMENS designing & implementing Teamcenter Access Manager and ACL (Access Control List) in order to manage and control data access privileges that fully complies with ITAR, EAR, DFARS, CMMC etc. regulatory requirements.
- Act as liaison and intermediary between IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and all departments.
- In-depth and deep knowledge, best practice design and implementation, support of PLM, Software Source Control management/Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools e.g. GitHub, GitLab, Subversion, SVN etc. SQL server, Windows and Linux OS platforms, JAVA, J2SE, C/C++, .NET, XML/DTD/XSL
- Experience and deep knowledge in tools supporting SQL and/or Oracle including but not limited to, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, database performance/fine-tuning/SQL Maintenance Plans, Forms, Queries, Custom Report generation etc.
- Best Practice and working knowledge of Design Engineering environment for SIEMENS Teamcenter migration, integration with MCAD (e.g. NX, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor) & ECAD (e.g. Altium, Mentor Graphics etc.), standard parts library integration, Change Management module (e.g. PR, ECR, ECN, workflows) etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in development and implementation of custom ITK (Information Tool Kit) workflow handlers, Teamcenter Workflow Designer module, workflow requirements gathering, design, development, testing/validation, implementation and Post-Production support.
What you need to know:
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Proven proposal writing, technical and software specification writing experience.
- Demonstrated leadership quality, consultation, communication and collaborative skills with cross-functional leaders and teams, CM (Configuration Management) team, system analysts, IT admins and teams .
- Possess a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives.
- Writing and documentation skills for technical and non-technical customers & user-community.
- Demonstrated talent for project coordination, team collaboration, coordination and delegation.
- To be successful in this role, you should have 7+ years of experience as an PLM Teamcenter Architect, ideally in a mid-to-large sized, super high-growth environments at Aerospace & Defense company or have equivalent experience and skills. Prior experience in managing and building customer relationships, managing external consultants / contractor software development teams, PLM concepts and functionalities, familiarization with complex IT, ERP integration technologies, data migration methodologies and strategies, and a deep passion for delivery of superb work products are critical. You thrive in ambiguous environments, are passionate about technology and finding ways to increase efficiency and have an untiring focus on excellent results.
Nice to haves but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields and 7+ years of experience in PLM implementation in Design, Manufacturing environments.
- Perl, PowerShell scripting, Python coding experience.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.