Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
We are looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer to join our growing team at our headquarters in Long Beach, CA. In this role, you will be part of a team supporting our company’s efforts in designing and implementing a world class Information Security Program across our 3d printing and rocket manufacturing teams. You will be responsible for designing, engineering, and supporting all aspects of Information Security for our company, working closely with engineering, legal, and IT teams to implement robust controls and create meaningful security instrumentation.
What you’ll do:
To be successful in this role, you should have 7+ years of experience as an Information Security Professional, ideally in a mix of small-to-midsized, high-growth environments as well as large enterprise environments with a heavy focus on technology, engineering, and manufacturing. Prior experience in managing security in complex cloud environments, container security, Windows AD, network infrastructure, endpoint security, data analysis and instrumentation, and a deep passion for hands-on technical problem solving are critical. You thrive in ambiguous environments, are passionate about technology and finding ways to automate tasks, and have an untiring focus on excellent results.
What you need to know:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, information security) and 5+ years of experience in system administration/engineering
- Expert working knowledge of cloud security architecture and tools
- Expert working knowledge of Windows AD system security
- Expert working knowledge of network security including firewalls, 802.1x (NAC), and traffic analysis
- Expert working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Expert working knowledge of SIEM
- Deep knowledge of Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
- Strong experience with vulnerability and patch management
- Strong experience with data classification and Data Leakage Prevention (DLP)
- Demonstrated experience with DevSecOps
- Experience performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Strong knowledge of PKI
Nice to haves but not required:
- Master’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, information security), and 5+ years of experience in Information Security
- Expert knowledge or certification for Azure or AWS cloud security
- Experience with regulatory compliance mandates such as ITAR, PCI, or HIPAA
- Experience performing penetration tests
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.