At RelationalAI, we are enabling the future of data-centric systems that learn, reason, and predict, built on our cloud-native relational knowledge graph management system. We are bringing together a global team of exceptional people who inspire and respect one another to achieve our mission.
We are intellectually curious, with problem-solving mindsets and a proven track record of delivering results. We value the ability to learn, grow, and respond to an ever-changing landscape of challenges and opportunities as much as we value past experience.
RelationalAI is a remote-first company that has been operating with a distributed team since day one. We are based on six continents, support team members wherever they live, and are fluent in the tools and processes of distributed and often asynchronous work.
As our Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will gain a deep understanding of our company and market space, build business and financial models to understand our strategic levers, and deliver insights to our teams to help drive our company’s growth and success. This is a high-visibility, high-impact position where you will work directly with our Chief Financial Officer and other executives.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and steer all aspects of business and financial planning and forecasting
- Build and maintain models to support product/business initiatives, budgeting, and forecasting
- Develop business cases, investment / ROI summaries and ad-hoc analyses
- Proactively identify and communicate business problems highlighted through financial insights
- Build and foster our FP&A function and when time is right, hire and grow a team
Who You Are & What You Bring:
- Progressive experience on a software company FP&A team
- Experience building and maintaining complex financial models
- An understanding of cloud-based, consumption-revenue business models
- Excellent business and strategic management and reasoning skills
- Amazing listener, communicator, and collaborator
- Entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
RelationalAI is committed to an open, transparent, and inclusive workplace. We value the unique backgrounds of our team. We are driven by curiosity, value innovation, and help each other to succeed and to grow. We take the well-being of our colleagues seriously, and offer flexible working hours so each individual can find a healthy balance that affords them a productive, happy life wherever they choose to live.
Country Hiring Guidelines:
RelationalAI hires around the world. All of our roles are remote; however, some locations might carry specific eligibility requirements.
Because of this, understanding location & visa support helps us better prepare to onboard our colleagues.
Our People Operations team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruitment process.
RelationalAI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.