At RelationalAI, we are enabling the future of data-centric systems that learn, reason, and predict, built on our cloud-native relational knowledge graph management system. We are bringing together a global team of exceptional people who inspire and respect one another to achieve our mission.
We are intellectually curious, with problem-solving mindsets and a proven track record of delivering results. We value the ability to learn, grow, and respond to an ever-changing landscape of challenges and opportunities as much as we value past experience.
RelationalAI is a remote-first company that has been operating with a distributed team since day one. We are based on six continents, support team members wherever they live, and are fluent in the tools and processes of distributed and often asynchronous work.
Technical Program Manager
As a Technical Program Manager, you will help shape and deliver RelationalAI’s cloud native relational knowledge graph service. You will work at the intersection of database technology, programming languages, and machine learning to help customers make sense of and uncover new knowledge from their data. You will have the opportunity to work with engineers, data scientists, and leading researchers to push the boundaries of relational technology and graph processing.
As a member of the product team, you will be working in a cross functional role creating programs, aligning dependencies, defining success criteria and reporting on those success metrics. Technical Program Managers dive deep into technical implementations while also bridging the gap among multiple teams ultimately ensuring that our efforts are accruing value toward customers’ and company goals.
What You Will Do
As part of our growing product and engineering team, you will have responsibilities that range from designing product capabilities, managing RelationalAI's strategic technical partnerships, managing key technical projects, defining, driving partner programs, and product integration execution. You will work with developers and our technology partners to ensure the success of our most important technical projects. You will be the conduit between RelationalAI product managers, engineers, data scientists and our technology partners’ engineers and researchers. You will own the success of technical initiatives and the relationships with our technical partners.
As part of the team, you will ...
- partner with business and engineering stakeholders to drive technical projects
- design innovative solutions to deeply technical problems in the area of databases, programming languages and machine learning
- manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span multiple internal and external partners
- develop of project plans and dependency mapping across teams and companies
- develop key performance indicators and success criteria, manage and be accountable for successful projects
- establish best practices, project templates, policies, & tools to mature RelationalAI’s interaction with technology partners
There are three absolute must-haves: you're excited about the potential of knowledge graphs and delivering value to customers (excitement is the key ingredient); you're curious and enjoy learning; you’re a team player — you thrive in a collaborative environment where customer success is more important than individual success.
Beyond that, we are not looking for a single profile. We are building a team of experienced technical program managers that leverage each other’s strengths, and complement each other’s weaknesses.
Example qualifications include:
- understanding of database systems, compilers and systems level technology
- ability to clearly articulate requirements of others and drive for results
- demonstrated track record of delivering technically complex project with multiple stakeholders, across multiple organizations
- excellent communication skills, ability to clearly communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders in written and verbal form
- collaborative approach to problem solving and project management
RelationalAI is committed to an open, transparent, and inclusive workplace. We value the unique backgrounds of our team. We are driven by curiosity, value innovation, and help each other to succeed and to grow. We take the well-being of our colleagues seriously, and offer flexible working hours so each individual can find a healthy balance that affords them a productive, happy life wherever they choose to live.
Country Hiring Guidelines:
RelationalAI hires around the world. All of our roles are remote; however, some locations might carry specific eligibility requirements.
Because of this, understanding location & visa support helps us better prepare to onboard our colleagues.
Our People Operations team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruitment process.
RelationalAI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.