Who We Are:
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agrifood industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agrifood and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies, and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 150 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
We are looking for a Head of CPG and Retail to define and execute a business development strategy that leverages our platform products and our partner ecosystem to elevate Regrow’s market share in the CPG and Retail verticals.
What You Will Do:
- Position Regrow as a market leader and trusted partner to food brands and their supply chain partners in navigating the sustainable ag space.
- Attract new customers from Top Food and Bev 100 list by increasing the awareness of the Regrow solutions and developing relationships with prospective customers.
- Build and lead a team of business developers and account managers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners to drive awareness and adoption of Regrow’s platform and products by food companies and retailers.
- Design programs and collaborations that leverage our product and platform lead cross-functional programs; measure impact, and be responsible for wide-scale adoption of our products in the CPG and Retail vertical.
- Collaborate with the Programs team to ensure we deliver success to our partners and to ensure we can leverage new opportunities with existing partners.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs, and customer feedback to Product and Engineering teams to inform roadmap and prioritization.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Design, and Marketing to launch customer programs and drive adoption and broader awareness of Regrow products in the market.
- You are a Builder. Our product has broad applicability across enterprises in the food and ag space, so we need our Head of CPG and Retail to be creative and solution sales oriented.
- You are a Strong Prospector. This role will require breaking into new accounts.
- You are a Self Starter with a start-up mindset. Regrow is still an early-stage company that is well funded but has not built all the supporting sales roles yet.
- You are Smart. You can understand the product and explain it in technical detail if need be.
- You have food and ag Domain experience.
- You have experience selling to our buyer personas (sustainability directors, procurement, or sales managers at CPG companies).
- You understand and have worked in our market (CPG, retail, or ag verticals).
- You have a network in CPG and retail and want to bring them closer to sustainable ag.
- You belong. You believe in the "Mission" of Regrow and are genuinely excited about joining us.
- You have done this before. You have a track record of growing revenue by offering solutions to the food and retail sector.
- You are driven. You are a hustler and see yourself helping to build a great company, centered on excellence.
Who You Are:
- Professional background and intrinsic passion for agriculture and sustainability
- You value collaboration and teamwork. (Our Regrow family consist of a highly diverse and talented team spread across the globe)
- Cultural familiarly with high-level science academia.
- You have exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage dozens of moving pieces across multiple projects and teams.
- You are stimulated by a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- You know how to draft creative content and compelling messages that resulted in prior career and company success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*We value diversity. At Regrow, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better but our planet better. We have employees across nine countries and three continents, and we’re committed to expanding our base of knowledge and experience.
Regrow is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Regrow, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you.