Who we are:
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agrifood industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agrifood and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 150 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
We are looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI) with a real passion for designing highly efficient and intuitive user experiences. In this role you will design the user components of our incredibly complex MRV (Measure/monitor, Report, and Verify) platform, embracing the big picture of how everything workflow related and parts of the MRV will eventually fit together i.e. (multiple users roles, spatial datasets that render complex datasets simplified) while you nail down major parts of the workflow in the process.
This is a cutting-edge platform that enables farmers and project managers to see the impact of new sustainable agricultural practices on their farms.
What You Will Do:
- Embody, live and breathe the vision of the product to wrangle the myriads of its facets into a cohesive, slick, functional design.
- Help uncover and capture user needs and translate them into mockups, workflows, and eventually pixel-perfect mockups.
- Apply good design principles – to how complex UI/UX should look like when presenting data, charts, dashboards, customizable reports via PDF and Email, and many more aspects of the product.
- Wield Figma magic – creating reusable modular components and responsive designs to reflect and give form to product innovations at the speed at which the business is iterating on customer ideas.
- Work on multiple product capabilities at the same time.
- Rapidly iterate on functional designs and prototypes for user testing and provide the development team with a tangible reference point for builds.
- Be collaborative and share design principles to co-create product experiences with the Head of Product.
- Utilize pragmatic thinking knowing that the world is infinitely more complex than a simple “clean” design mockup.
- Define and establish a common unified UI library.
- Build storyboards, user flows, wireframes, low and high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes to communicate design ideas at the appropriate level of detail.
- 3+ years of Product/Experience design in a SaaS environment.
- Experience building B2B SaaS software that has more than 3 target audiences using it at once.
- An attractive product design portfolio, showcasing elegant solutions to complex problems and your end-to-end process.
- Extensive experience in UX, UI, interaction, and visual design with patterns, tools, and methodologies to draw from.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product management, and engineering to develop, and implement effective design practices.
- Autonomy – ability, and experience in operating in agile, fluid, and fast-paced surroundings.
- Can hold your own in a meeting and present with a customer-centric POV.
- Experience with prototyping (Figma) as a way to explore and validate ideas, and to communicate design requirements.
Who You Are:
- You have empathy for less tech-savvy product users (agronomists, and crop advisors) and can begin experiences with their needs in mind.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Your mind is filled with beautiful, simple (less is more), innovative design ideas, and a high interest in solving complex product challenges creatively.
*We value diversity! At Regrow, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better but our planet better. We have employees across nine countries and three continents, and we’re committed to expanding our base of knowledge and experience.
Regrow is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Regrow, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you.