Account Executive - Ecosystem Markets
Branch out with Regrow. We make resilient agriculture universal, together.
The team at Regrow is on an audacious endeavor to give farmers and food growers around the world valuable insights to optimize their growing conditions, in pursuit of solving crop failures and building soil health. Our food resources are at great risk. Working alongside industry champions, we are combining science and a vision to solve how a landmass behaves to cool the earth. Alongside our partners, we currently monitor over 150 million acres of land in over 45 countries! How do we do it?! At our core, we’re the enabler and the fabric of the new Ecosystem Services Market that connects the big food companies to farmers, fueling the transition to climate-smart agriculture.
OUR MISSION: Make resilient agriculture ubiquitous. On every acre. Globally.
OUR VISION FOR AGRICULTURE is for it to be driven by science and technology to restore the environmental balance globally to nourish the population and be equitable for everyone. Environment. People. Equity. In that order.
- Impact and efficiency: maximizing our impact with available resources
- Transparency: we communicate and make our actions clear to others
- Teamwork: we value collaboration over individual performance
- Commitment to customers: we are committed to the success of the agriculture industry
- Ownership: owning and feeling the value of our personal contribution
Growth You’ll Foster
This role is a combination of bringing in net new business, building and growing strategic customer relationships, providing product and sales demonstrations to prospective customers, and forecasting new revenue streams. We are looking for an experienced sales professional who has exposure to, and a passion for, ecosystem markets (carbon credit programs) in the agriculture industry.
You will target the following sectors: food processors, ag input, and retail and ecosystem market operators/project developers. Ideally, you can utilize your enterprise sales and agriculture background with knowledge of the customer segments in the US market. At your core, you are driven by our unique value proposition to provide an equitable incentive to key players in the agrifood supply chain to catalyze the transition to agricultural systems that heal the planet.
Experience, The Role, & Your Roots
- Demonstrated experience navigating a complex sales cycle
- Experience closing business with a named customer list that includes Fortune 1000 companies
- Comfortable leading a technical presentation/demo and owning the full deal cycle from prospect to close to relationship growth
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Strong research aptitude applied to selling, relationship building, and closing deals
- Clearly articulate and able to demonstrate the Regrow value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among customers and prospects
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
Above & Beyond
- A passion for sustainability and regenerative agriculture
- Understanding of the ecosystem markets and the nature of transactions within them
- An impressive network of professionals in agriculture companies with existing carbon credit or sustainability programs
- Understand the value of building and working with highly diverse teams
- Exceptional time and project management
You’re Hooked! Experience More…
Check out the video with our CEO explaining Regrow to our partners in the ecosystem.
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.