Head of CPG and Retail (Business Development)
Branch out with Regrow. We make resilient agriculture universal, together.
We face it! Our changing climate is ubiquitous with the sustainability of our planet. Primarily, our food resources are at great risk. The team at Regrow is on a mission to give farmers and food growers around the world valuable insights to optimize their growing conditions, in pursuit of solving crop failures and building soil health. It’s an audacious endeavor. By combining science and a vision to solve how a land mass behaves to cool the earth, we’re working with customer fans that are industry champions. Alongside our partners, we currently monitor over 150 million acres of land in over 45 countries! How do we do it?! At our core, we’re the enabler and the fabric of the new ecosystem services market that connects the big food companies to farmers, fueling the transition to climate-smart agriculture.
Growth You’ll Foster
Are you ready to help brands put their sustainability commitments to work? To engage farmers in regenerative practices that will cool down the planet? To structure collaborations that foster sustainable agriculture and leave everyone, producers, suppliers, processors, brands, and retailers, excited and wanting to invest more? Then you are about to discover your dream job!
It’s not every day you can join a company and meaningfully contribute to a better future of our planet and humanity. You’ll be applying your skills to accelerate the sustainable agriculture revolution on a global scale! Add that to your story.
- Define and execute a business development strategy that leverages our platform products, and our partner ecosystem to grow Regrow’s market share in the CPG and Retail verticals.
- Position Regrow as a market leader and trusted partner to food brands and their supply chain partners in navigating the sustainable ag space.
- Attract new customers from Top Food and Bev 100 list by increasing the awareness of the Regrow solutions and developing relationships with prospective customers.
- Build and lead a team of business developers and account managers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners to drive awareness and adoption of Regrow platform and products by food companies and retailers.
- Design programs and collaborations that leverage our product and platform, lead cross-functional programs, measure impact and be responsible for wide-scale adoption of our products in the CPG and Retail vertical.
- Collaborate with the Programs team to ensure we deliver success to our partners and to ensure we are able to leverage new opportunities with existing partners.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs, and customer feedback to Product and Engineering teams to inform roadmap and prioritization.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Design, and Marketing to launch customer programs and drive adoption and broader awareness of Regrow products in the market.
Roots You Have
- You are a Builder. Our product has broad applicability across enterprises in the food and ag space, so we need our Head of CPG and Retails to be creative and solution sales oriented
- You are a Strong Prospector. This role will require breaking into new accounts.
- You are a Self Starter with a start-up mindset. Regrow is still an early-stage company that is well funded by has not built all the supporting sales roles yet.
- You are Smart. You can understand the product and if needed explain it in technical detail.
- You have food and ag Domain experience.
- You have experience selling to our buyer personas (sustainability directors, procurement, or sales managers at CPG companies);
- you understand and have worked in our market (CPG, retail or ag verticals);
- you have a network in CPG and retail and want to bring them closer to sustainable ag
- You belong. You believe in the "mission" of Regrow and are genuinely excited about joining us.
- You have done this before. You have a track record of growing revenue by offering solutions to food and retail sector.
- You are driven. You are a hustler and see yourself helping to build a great company, where we care about being excellent.
Above & Beyond
- Professional background and intrinsic passion for sustainability
- Collaboration and teamwork as core values you hold, working with a highly diverse and talented team across the globe
- Cultural familiarly with high-level science academia
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage dozens of moving pieces across multiple projects and teams
- Stimulated by a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Creative content and compelling messages in your portfolio that resulted in prior career and company success
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
You’re Hooked! Experience More…
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position. We’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
From agriculture ecosystems to the human work environment, we operate on diversity at all levels. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company. Don’t take our word for it! Read employee testimonials here.