Branch out with Regrow. We make resilient agriculture universal, together.
We face it! Our changing climate is ubiquitous with the sustainability of our planet. Primarily, our food resources are at great risk. Regrow is on a mission to give farmers and food growers around the world valuable insights to optimize their growing conditions, in pursuit of solving crop failures and food shortages. It’s an audacious endeavor. By combining science and a vision to solve how a land mass behaves to cool the earth, we’re working with customer fans that are industry champions. Alongside our partners, we monitor over 150 million acres of land in over 45 countries! How do we do it?! We’re the enabler and the fabric of the new (ecosystem services) market that connects the big food companies to farmers, fueling the transition to climate-smart agriculture. and tie these tools for efficient and taskable outcomes. Join your strengths with us to ensure a sustainable future for generations to come.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Country Manager - Australia, New Zealand will represent Regrow in-market and oversee the company’s efforts to grow its network, deepen existing relationships, and develop additional business opportunities in Australia, and New Zealand (ANZ). The Business Development team works internationally and cross-functionally to drive ecosystem partnerships to accelerate our growing business. Ideal candidates will be energized by building and managing external relationships, cross-functional collaboration, educating stakeholders on modern sustainable ag practices, offering solutions for businesses to adopt these climate-smart practices in scalable and repeatable way, and helping to accelerate the change in agriculture industry.
A Bit of Context...
Australia has been the first home of Regrow. In the last few years our growing business has developed new products for sustainability agriculture adoption and ecosystem market support in partnership with customers in other major markets like the USA. We are now looking to launch our new product suite into Australian market and lead the industry transformation down under. This position will be joining our Australian team, and be working to capitalize on our brand recognition to bring new business and relationships with this updated product suite.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Create champions for Regrow's products within the ANZ ag & food industry
- Manage—and deepen—Regrow's customer partner relationships in the ANZ region
- Build long-term relationships by growing Regrow's network and business in the rapidly evolving ag sustainability market
- Identify and develop new opportunities for industry collaborations leveraging Regrow's updated solutions suite in ANZ
- Leverage Hubspot to map customer and partner contacts, opportunities and deals, and maintain Regrow's partner contact database
- Collaborate with business development peers to strategically manage national relationships across geographies and create unified account plans for key partners
- Work cross-functionally across the business with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support; convey feedback from the field to internal stakeholders
- Post-COVID: Operate in the field as a representative of Regrow, meeting with current and prospective partners and attending industry events on Regrow's behalf
Roots You Have
- Expert knowledge of customer-centric approaches to sales, success and marketing
- Go-to market skills, ideally across mid-market and enterprise segments - both direct and through channels/partnerships.
- Understanding and execution experience in startup/tech with focus in SaaS, platforms, and marketplaces
- Desirable knowledge of the agrifood industry
- Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills, with experience leading meetings with key leaders and decision makers
- Ability to research, uncover and digest market data to inform strategy and approach.
- Ability to work autonomously to investigate and present solutions that solve complex problems quickly and effectively.
- Proven motivational leadership skills, negotiation skills and effective stakeholder management
- Empathy to varying cultural approaches to success and communication
- Exceptional internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter and excited about expanding into a new market with an agile rapidly-growing company
- Knowledge when to act with conviction and when to seek direction from leadership
Above & Beyond
- A demonstrated values alignment with sustainability and regenerative agriculture
- Experience building business relationships with agrifood stakeholders and/or CPG, big AgriFood customers, coupled with examples of wins
- Relevant network of contacts within the agriculture and food industry, specifically encompassing large producers, food brands, and retailers
- Business Development experience (CRM, collateral development, pipeline tracking, etc)
- Understands the value of building and working with highly diverse teams - whether different education, communities, ways of communicating
- Exceptional timeline management
You’re Hooked! Experience More…
Check out the video with our CEO explaining Regrow to our partners in the ecosystem..
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position. We’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow. From agriculture ecosystems to the human work environment, we operate on diversity at all levels. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company. Don’t take our word for it! Read employee testimonials here.