With our changing climate, the sustainability of our planet and primarily our food resources is a problem growing exponentially for all of us. The team at Regrow is on a mission to give farmers and businesses supporting food and fiber production around the world valuable insights to optimize their growing conditions in pursuit of solving crop failures and food shortages. How are we going to take on this audacious challenge? With science and a vision to solve how a landmass behaves to cool the earth. We’re currently monitoring 155 million acres of land in over 45 countries, so we’re on our way to a more sustainable planet.
It’s thanks to our talented team that we are making this vision a reality. We have ambitious goals for growth and are looking to expand our team of forward thinkers both in the US and internationally. To help us scale to this level, we are looking for a committed, experienced Talent Acquisition Partner who is ready to build and scale the organization responsible for our most important asset – our people.
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will be the first talent hire working to build a recruiting function like no other. This is a hands-on role with a green field opportunity to contribute to building this function from scratch, and directly impact the business through operational excellence and building scalable best practices.
It’s not every day you can join a company and meaningfully contribute to a better future of our planet and humanity. You’ll be applying your skills to accelerate the sustainable agriculture revolution on a global basis! Wouldn’t you want to be a part of bringing this change to the world?
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the Head of People & Culture to help build a world class talent function from the ground up.
- Develop helpful and effective relationships with hiring leaders and their interview panels.
- Facilitate pre-interview briefings and post-interview feedback debriefs to ensure we are aligning from the start and checking our bias.
- Utilize the full functionality of our recruiting tech stack, ensuring the integrity of all data.
- Host and participate in recruiting events, with an emphasis on those focused on inclusion. Build relationships and partner with the larger talent community.
- Collaborate with the Head of People & Culture and other team members on special projects from time to time.
- Balance the needs of multiple stakeholders while driving forward on results at pace with a startup.
- Work in a company with employees both in the US and internationally; work on a team where colleagues may be separate in both time zones and physical space.
- Connect authentically with people from all backgrounds and experience levels.
- Demonstrate a strong technical acumen with modern recruiting tech stacks (Greenhouse, GSuite, LinkedIn, amongst our growing tool set)
- Command deep understanding with the inner workings of each team you partner with, enabling their vision through a balanced focus on speed, quality and experience.
To be successful in this role, we will expect:
- 2+ years relevant experience in sourcing and talent acquisition
- A passion for people and a belief in our mission and values.
- A strong commitment and passion for people, tech, diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ability to make recommendations for process improvement using data.
- Advanced full-cycle, tech recruiting experience, most recent of which gained in-house experience at an agile, technology company.
- Experience with outbound sourcing strategies that yield high conversion.
- Discreet and able to handle highly-sensitive, confidential company information.
- Proven successful experience in full cycle recruiting for go-to-market positions at dynamic, high-growth companies where the only thing constant is change.
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm balanced with the ability to stay calm when under immense pressure.
- A strong core of ethics. You always want to do what’s right for the candidate, the community and the company.
- A personal belief in the benefits of diversity. You recognize your influence in expanding opportunity to as wide of an audience as possible and the long term commitment this takes.
- A growth mindset. Recruiting is always evolving. You keep your pulse on the latest and greatest techniques in a pursuit toward greater effectiveness.
You’ll stand out with:
- A passion for agriculture and sustainability
- No nonsense approach to solving real world problems; not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment, demonstrated in previous roles
- Collaboration and teamwork as core values, working with a highly diverse and talented team across the globe including many Ph.D. level scientists
- Experience operating in a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Deep understanding of the U.S. talent market particularly in tech and/or agriculture
- Interest in supporting needs beyond just tech as our lean team flexes to org priorities
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.