Content Creation Manager
In this key role, you will have the opportunity to:
Stay up to date on agriculture & sustainability and other relevant industry topics
Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
Create and distribute marketing copy to tell our company story and help share the power of our platform (FluroSense)
Interview company thought leaders and industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
Make content pieces readable and engaging, as well as proofread them before publication
Create SEO strategy and conduct keyword research using SEO guidelines to optimize our content
Promote content and be our brand voice on social networks, monitor and amplify engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
Proactively identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
Keep our blog and websites up to date as we discover new things and want to share them with our audience (pretty much weekly ;)
To be successful in this role, we will expect
- A strong passion for agriculture and sustainability. You live and breath sustainability, and ideally, sustainability ag and/or food.
- Passion about using your communications skills to inspire audiences and communities
- You have 3-5 years of experience in communications, PR, marketing, content creation or related roles where you engaged with agrifood industry as the audience.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments where plans can change quickly
- You take pride in getting things done regardless of constraints, you enjoy taking care of the little details, and you’re always up for learning new things.
In addition, we would appreciate:
- Comfort writing about scientific (crop and soil health, carbon, sustainability) topics
- Understanding of the relationship between modern agriculture and environment
- Previous experience in Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience with building out brand presence through digital communications
- Active role in the agrifood community. Knowledge of industry trends and insights. Not afraid to be forward thinking and to challenge the status quo.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage several priorities and projects in parallel.
- Portfolio of published articles and ideally reports and/or whitepapers
- Proven ability to excel in a self-guided, independent work environment
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Webflow, WordPress or similar)
- Exemplary verbal, and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with SEO
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.