With our changing climate, the sustainability of our planet and primarily our food resources is a problem growing exponentially for all of us. The team at Regrow is on a mission to give farmers and food growers around the world valuable insights to optimize their growing conditions in pursuit of solving crop failures and food shortages. How are we going to take on this audacious challenge? With science and a vision to solve how a land mass behaves to cool the earth. We’re currently monitoring 26 million acres of land in over 45 countries, so we’re on our way to a more sustainable planet. With this, we have a beautiful group of customer fans who are industry leaders and we’re looking for a Precision Ag/Digital Ag Specialist to be the technical expert in helping those customers achieve great results with our products. Check out the video with our CEO explaining Regrow to our partners in the ecosystem.
This is a ground floor opportunity at a company on a path to huge growth and success. It’s not every day you can join a company and meaningfully contribute to a better future of our planet and humanity. You’ll be applying your skills to accelerate the digital agriculture revolution on a global basis! Won’t this be a fun story to tell someday?!
In this key role, you will have an opportunity to:
- Work closely with product/customer success team to provide user training and support for our data analytics products
- Proactively resolve customer inquiries and educate the users (agronomists/ crop advisors) to ensure they are getting the value from the product
- Advocate for sustainable agronomic practices and adoption of precision agriculture with Regrow products
- Follow and maintaining a scalable approach to agronomic knowledge database creation
- Make sure that the agricultural sections of the product support documentation and agronomic knowledge database are organized, available, and clear to the users
- Assist with the development of customer case studies by providing agronomic and agricultural insight into processes observed in remote sensing data and layers collected from machinery
To be successful in this role, we will expect:
- Experience with QGIS software for analysis of spatial data layers, e.g. satellite imagery, drone imagery, NDVI, EC, Yield Data or other
- Familiarity with agricultural processes and farming, or a degree in plant science/ecology/natural resources/similar
- The ability to translate your technical knowledge for our customers' understanding
In addition, we would appreciate:
- Passion about delivering value to customers and building strong relationships
- The ability to organize yourself and others in an unstructured environment
- Thriving in an open/honest work environment
- A love of learning
- A desire to have a positive impact on something greater than you can achieve alone, you want to be a part of the company which is changing the world
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.