With our changing climate, the sustainability of our planet and primarily our food resources is a problem growing exponentially for all of us. The team at Regrow is on a mission to give farmers and food growers around the world valuable insights to optimize their growing conditions in pursuit of solving crop failures and food shortages. How are we going to take on this audacious challenge? With science and a vision to solve how a land mass behaves to cool the earth. We’re currently monitoring 150 million acres of land in over 45 countries, so we’re on our way to a more sustainable planet. With this, we have a beautiful group of customer fans that are industry leaders and we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help them achieve great results through our products. Check us out on TEDx and TechCrunch to see how we support our customers.
It’s not every day you can join a company and meaningfully contribute to a better future of our planet and humanity. You’ll be applying your skills to accelerate the digital agriculture revolution on a global basis! Won’t this be a fun story to tell someday?!
In this key role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become an expert in Regrow products and offerings and become the go-to person for our customers to learn from on all matters digital ag and sustainability
- Own the Customer Relationship for our enterprise customers
- Lead the Customer Journey, through product adoption, business reviews, and renewals to evangelism.
- Manage customers’ onboarding and training by building a strong and trusted relationship and establishing a clear process
- Track milestones for success by outlining critical success factors and metrics, as well as identifying potential issues, providing recommendations, and driving resolutions.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction leading to >90% retention and 200%+ expansions of customer base
- Support Account Executive in negotiations of annual software subscription renewals and identifying opportunities to offer additional analytics products across company product portfolio (spanning across agronomy, sustainability and carbon)
- Provide regular business insights by analyzing account data to help customers improve their business
- Manage and document all customer communications
- Be the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive product improvement, and identify opportunities to drive increasing value to our customer base
- Partner with product and marketing to maintain and create the database of customer facing materials (videos, help center information, and more)
- Ensure ongoing customer awareness of the product updates by hosting regular webinars, and user sessions
To be successful in this role, we will expect:
- Experience in customer success or account management role for a software or digital technology company working in agriculture
- Data driven mindset with the ability to identify key metrics, monitor and track performance, and make solid business decisions
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple customer projects
- Customer service attitude - finding customer pain points and eliminating them by delivering better support, products and process
- Experience with creating processes that allow for scalable incorporation of customer feedback into product roadmap
- A strong passion for agriculture and sustainability
In addition, we would appreciate:
- A Bachelor's degree in a related technical or scientific field
- Passion for delivering value and building meaningful relationships through addressing customer needs
- The ability to organize yourself and others in an unstructured environment
- Thriving in an open/honest work environment
- A love of learning
- A desire to have a positive impact on something greater than you can achieve alone, you want to be a part of the company which is changing the world
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.