Head of Marketing
With our changing climate, the sustainability of our planet and primarily our food resources is a problem growing exponentially for all of us. The team at Regrow is on a mission to give farmers and food growers around the world valuable insights to optimize their growing conditions in pursuit of solving crop failures and food shortages. How are we going to take on this audacious challenge? With science and a vision to solve how a land mass behaves to cool the earth. We’re currently monitoring 26 million acres of land in over 45 countries, so we’re on our way to a more sustainable planet. With this, we have a beautiful group of customer fans that are industry leaders and we’re looking for a Head of Marketing to help us amplify their voice to expand our company. We fully expect with the right Head of Marketing, our brand awareness, key accounts and revenues will shortly be 3X!
Want to know more about what we do? Check out the video with our CEO explaining Regrow to our partners in the ecosystem.
The Head of Marketing is a one of a kind opportunity at a company on a path to huge growth and success. It’s not every day you can join a company and meaningfully contribute to a better future of our planet and humanity. You’ll be applying your skills to accelerate the digital agriculture revolution on a global basis! Won’t this be a fun story to tell someday?!
In this key role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Position Regrow as a market leader and trusted partner in agronomy, sustainable ag and carbon analytics.
- Increase our market penetration through channel partners by training them on our value proposition
- Grow our business with key enterprise customers and attract new agrifood enterprise customers by increasing the awareness of the Regrow solution worldwide
- Own and define our winning marketing strategy, brand position, and guide the execution of the plan
- Establish Regrow as the go-to player in monitoring, reporting and verification for sustainable agriculture
- Lead the team on our brand voice, goals, our impact and our vision
- Own our product launch positioning, messaging and expand this through our press relations
- Own our overall marketing program including tools, process, systems, appropriate to our size and plans to scale. This includes building our product evangelist communities, marketing and social communications and brand identity and management. A strong emphasis on this role will include building a robust lead generation funnel including events, webinars, email, SEO, SEM with our new website and brand.
To be successful in this role, we will expect:
- A vision on your part as to what brand positioning, and overall marketing at Regrow should encompass and a plan for the first 30-60-90 days and beyond to accomplish our mission
- The proven ability to grow brand recognition and supporting enterprise sales teams in growing revenue, and in general have our lead funnel overflowing with qualified leads from top CPG’s and other climate- conscious agrifood businesses.
In addition, we would appreciate:
- A Bachelor's degree in a related technical or scientific field with an MBA preferred.
- A strong background and passion for sustainability.
- Collaboration and teamwork as core values you hold, working with a highly diverse and talented team across the globe including many PhD level scientists.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage dozens of moving pieces across multiple projects and teams.
- Experience operation in a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- A work portfolio that includes creative content and compelling messages that resulted in prior career and company success.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.