Regal Voice empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue.
Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. Businesses like Ro, Angi, The Farmer’s Dog, Betterment, SoFi, Vroom, and The Knot use Regal Voice to supplement their product-led onboarding funnel with calls and text messages personalized for every website visitor.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
- Customers are royalty
- Data beats opinion
- Fast-paced execution wins
- Growth mindset
- Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company!
Join Regal Voice as the first technical support team member to build a world-class support experience. In this role, you will respond to and resolve customer tickets with Regal Voice’s event-driven communications platform.
- Respond rapidly to inquiries from a variety of user types (end-users, admins, and developers)
- Resolve a wide range of inquiries – end-user training, integration debugging, and bug resolution – to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with implementation, customer success, product, and engineering teams to resolve issues and highlight trends in tickets
- Own support ticketing and knowledge infrastructure to deliver a world-class support experience
- Participate in hiring and onboarding future support engineers as the growth of the business demands
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role
- Technical knowledge: You should know two or more of the following areas: SQL, SaaS, SMS Marketing, Email Marketing, Phone Sales, Contact Center Software, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Basic Programming (HTML etc.)
- Experience identifying collaboration and escalation resources in a fast-paced environment
- Experience providing the right level of context when partnering with others to resolve customer issues
- Methodical, critical thinker who can understand customer needs, dissect technical requirements, and deliver crisp resolutions
Company invested in a large WeWork office in NYC (Flatiron) and smaller satellite WeWork offices in San Francisco (Financial District) and Boston to offer a hybrid model of T/W/TH in office. Covid protocols in place.