Regal Voice helps consumer businesses talk with more of their customers to build deeper relationships and drive incremental revenue. Businesses including SoFi, Betterment, Policygenius, Via, HomeAdvisor, Vroom, MakeSpace, Forward and The Farmer’s Dog use Regal Voice to engage their customers in more timely, personalized conversations at scale. Headquartered in New York City, Regal Voice is backed by fantastic venture capital investors.
Regal Voice is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in 2018), and the rest of our team is made up of product managers and engineers who bring expertise in real-time data, digital marketing and eCommerce. As the creators of online on-boarding and buying experiences for millions of users, we know how hard it is to engage people once they leave your site. With Regal Voice, businesses are empowered to reach users before they buy elsewhere - using voice and sms campaigns that are event-driven, no-code and customer friendly.
Most importantly, our team shares a common set of values:
- We are customer-obsessed
- We know data beats opinion
- We believe fast-paced execution wins markets
- We espouse a growth mindset
You will run the Customer Success team end-to-end and be responsible for all post-sales business metrics. The team already includes a few customer success managers, and we would expect you to grow the team to 20+ people across implementation, customer success, and support by the end of 2022. And we want you to help the team develop skills including project management, stakeholder management, implementation, training customers, and developing creative ways to use our internal tools and technology to efficiently and strategically manage and grow their accounts.
You will have the opportunity to shape how we support our customers as we build a new strategy for the future. Compensation is $150K-250K salary + 0.05-0.5% equity, depending on experience.
- 8+ years experience in roles requiring customer management like customer success and consulting. Must have experience managing large high performing team.
- Right Attitude - to succeed you should be strongly self-motivated, methodical, tenacious, and very coachable. Must have can-do attitude (no entitlement)
- Clear communicator - speak and write eloquently
- Desire to Learn - High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning new technology, systems and business areas
- Culture - Stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with enterprise companies and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller customer success team
- Nice to have: You should know two or more of the following areas: SQL, SaaS, SMS Marketing, Email Marketing, Phone Sales, Contact Center Software, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Basic Programming (HTML etc.)
- High ACV - experience with deal sizes from $25-100K / year