Regal Voice is the new way brands interact with their customers at the most important moments. We are a next-gen customer engagement platform that allows brands to build phone call and text message campaigns into their digital experiences to drive 25%+ more revenue. We work with leading brands including SoFi, FlockJay, Via, MakeSpace, and Farmer’s Dog. Headquartered in New York City, Regal Voice is backed by fantastic venture capital investors.
Regal Voice is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in 2018), and the rest of our team is made up of product managers and engineers who bring expertise in real-time data, digital marketing and e-commerce.
As the creators of online on-boarding and buying experiences for millions of users, we know how hard it is to engage customers once they leave your site. With Regal Voice, brands are empowered to reach customers before they buy elsewhere - using voice and SMS campaigns that are event-driven, no-code and customer friendly.
Most importantly, our team shares a common set of values:
- We are customer-obsessed
- We know data beats opinion
- We believe fast-paced execution wins’ markets
- We espouse a growth mindset
Who you are
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly driven Staff Software Engineer to join our engineering team and take ownership of our frontend architecture, code organization and development efficiency. You will design complex features and improvements, drive the implementation of major product initiatives, and guide best practices for the team - effectively acting as an accelerant to our front-end development. This role requires you to to mentor, participate in code reviews, jump into code to unblock other engineers, and lead by example.
We are looking for
- 10+ years experience working with web technologies ideally in a high growth environment
- Very knowledgeable around modern web frontend technologies and deep understanding of React, Redux and Typescript
- Opinionated about the north star of how the frontend stack should mature and capable of incrementally drive our team there
- Experience with building greenfield products as well as understanding of scaling systems to hundreds of thousands of MAU
- Capable of working directly with product management to execute on highly complex projects leading multiple resources
- Enthusiastic about the high impact, fast-paced work environment of an early-stage startup
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive compensation packages, including cash and early stage equity
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly happy hours
- Monthly team events
- Quarterly trips
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation