Regal Voice helps consumer businesses talk with more of their customers to build deeper relationships and drive incremental revenue. Businesses including SoFi, Betterment, Policygenius, Via, HomeAdvisor, Vroom, MakeSpace, Forward and The Farmer’s Dog use Regal Voice to engage their customers in more timely, personalized conversations at scale. Headquartered in New York City, Regal Voice is backed by fantastic venture capital investors.
Regal Voice is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in 2018), and the rest of our team is made up of product managers and engineers who bring expertise in real-time data, digital marketing and eCommerce.
As the creators of online on-boarding and buying experiences for millions of users, we know how hard it is to engage customers once they leave your site. With Regal Voice, brands are empowered to reach customers before they buy elsewhere - using voice and sms campaigns that are event-driven, no-code and customer friendly.
Most importantly, our team shares a common set of values:
- We are customer-obsessed
- We know data beats opinion
- We believe fast-paced execution wins markets
- We espouse a growth mindset
You will take on cross-funtional projects that are critical to the company's success. You will work hand in hand with CEO/COO, and play a key role in helping the organization focus on and achieve its most important goals in the coming years. You will:
- Lead cross functional initiatives and create data driven reports and decks for internal meetings, clients, and the board
- Identify and track top key business objectives and work with teams on these objectives to ensure projects stay on track
- Sample projects could include recruiting new employees, analyzing results across clients, building a client strategy team, starting the product roadmap for a specific segment of the product, and supporting the engineering team in their org/hiring strategy
- We expect you to grow into a larger role within the organization
- $50-100k + 0.01-0.1% equity, depending on experience
- 1+ years experience
- Generalist - You work hard, learn quickly and like wearing many hats
- Desire to learn - Comfortable learning new software (eg. internal tools)
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset - embrace challenges, self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Clear communicator - ability to understand and summarize complex concepts. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented - organized and comfortable navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Product-oriented - Previously have worked closely with engineering and product teams to define requirement and implement solutions