Regal Voice helps consumer businesses talk with more of their customers to build deeper relationships and drive incremental revenue. Businesses including SoFi, Betterment, Policygenius, Via, HomeAdvisor, Vroom, MakeSpace, Forward and The Farmer’s Dog use Regal Voice to engage their customers in more timely, personalized conversations at scale. Headquartered in New York City, Regal Voice is backed by fantastic venture capital investors.
Regal Voice is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in 2018), and the rest of our team is made up of product managers and engineers who bring expertise in real-time data, digital marketing and eCommerce. As the creators of online on-boarding and buying experiences for millions of users, we know how hard it is to engage people once they leave your site. With Regal Voice, businesses are empowered to reach users before they buy elsewhere - using voice and sms campaigns that are event-driven, no-code and customer friendly.
Most importantly, our team shares a common set of values:
- We are customer-obsessed
- We know data beats opinion
- We believe fast-paced execution wins markets
- We espouse a growth mindset
You will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies and leads to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. You will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and marketing issues and operations to qualify customers.
This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes commission: $50-80k base + $10-20K commission target + 0.001-0.01% equity, depending on experience
- Right Attitude - to succeed you must be strongly self-motivated and and goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and very coachable. Must have can-do attitude (no entitlement)
- Clear communicator - speak and write eloquently
- Sales Experience - 1+ years experience in a full time sales role in SaaS. Knowledge of sourcing databases and CRM a plus
- High ACV - experience selling average contract value over $50K
- Some technical experience - Built a website/website, took a coding or sql class, used marketing tech software like text message marketing, email marketing, customer data platforms or paid marketing