Regal Voice helps consumer businesses talk with more of their customers to build deeper relationships and drive incremental revenue. Businesses including SoFi, Betterment, Policygenius, Via, HomeAdvisor, Vroom, MakeSpace, Forward and The Farmer’s Dog use Regal Voice to engage their customers in more timely, personalized conversations at scale. Headquartered in New York City, Regal Voice is backed by fantastic venture capital investors.
Regal Voice is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in 2018), and the rest of our team is made up of product managers and engineers who bring expertise in real-time data, digital marketing and eCommerce. As the creators of online onboarding and buying experiences for millions of users, we know how hard it is to engage people once they leave your site. With Regal Voice, businesses are empowered to reach users before they buy elsewhere - using voice and sms campaigns that are event-driven, no-code and customer friendly.
Most importantly, our team shares a common set of values:
- We are customer-obsessed
- We know data beats opinion
- We believe fast-paced execution wins markets
- We espouse a growth mindset
You will be a Hunter closing new Enterprise Saas business. You will learn how to develop deep relationships with high-level executives and manage the sales cycle for deal sizes ranging from $100-$500K / year.
This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes commission.
- Sales Experience - 3+ years experience in a sales role in SaaS. Ideally selling to a head of marketing / CMO or head of sales / CRO. Experience with internal tools including CRM, marketing automation a must
- Right Attitude - to succeed you must be strongly self-motivated and and goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and very coachable. Must have can-do attitude (no entitlement)
- Clear communicator - speak and write eloquently
- Culture - Stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with enterprise companies and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization
- High ACV - experience with deal sizes from $100K-$500K / year
- Some technical experience - Built a website/website, took a coding or sql class, used marketing tech software like text message marketing, email marketing, customer data platforms or paid marketing