Regal Voice helps consumer businesses talk with more of their customers to build deeper relationships and drive incremental revenue. Businesses including SoFi, Betterment, Policygenius, Via, HomeAdvisor, Vroom, MakeSpace, Forward and The Farmer’s Dog use Regal Voice to engage their customers in more timely, personalized conversations at scale. Headquartered in New York City, Regal Voice is backed by fantastic venture capital investors.
Regal Voice is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in 2018), and the rest of our team is made up of product managers and engineers who bring expertise in real-time data, digital marketing and eCommerce. As the creators of online on-boarding and buying experiences for millions of users, we know how hard it is to engage people once they leave your site. With Regal Voice, businesses are empowered to reach users before they buy elsewhere - using voice and sms campaigns that are event-driven, no-code and customer friendly.
Most importantly, our team shares a common set of values:
- We are customer-obsessed
- We know data beats opinion
- We believe fast-paced execution wins markets
- We espouse a growth mindset
You will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle by onboarding Regal Voice’s new clients. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Regal Voice. Includes ownership of project management, stakeholder management, implementation, training, and developing creative ways to use our internal tools and technology to efficiently and strategically manage and grow your accounts
As one of the first hires in our new Customer Success department, you will have the opportunity to shape how we support our customers as we build a new strategy for the future. This position has advancement potential within the Customer Success organization. Compensation is $90-150K salary + 0.01-0.1% equity, depending on experience
- Experience - 3+ years experience in roles requiring technical project management or systems implementation. Must enjoy setting up and updating internal tools for marketing automation, CRM, Customer Data Platform, etc
- Right Attitude - to succeed you should be strongly self-motivated, methodical, tenacious, and very coachable. Must have can-do attitude (no entitlement)
- Clear communicator - speak and write eloquently
- Desire to Learn - High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning new technology, systems and business areas
- Culture - Stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with enterprise companies and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller customer success team
- Domain Knowledge - You should know two or more of the following areas: SQL, SaaS, SMS Marketing, Email Marketing, Phone Sales, Contact Center Software, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Basic Programming (HTML etc.)
- High ACV - experience with deal sizes from $100K-$500K / year