Regal Voice is the new way brands interact with their customers at the most important moments. We are a next-gen customer engagement platform that allows brands to build phone call and text message campaigns into their digital experiences to drive 25%+ more revenue. We work with leading brands including SoFi, FlockJay, Via, MakeSpace, and Farmer’s Dog. Headquartered in New York City, Regal Voice is backed by fantastic venture capital investors.
Regal Voice is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in 2018), and the rest of our team is made up of product managers and engineers who bring expertise in real-time data, digital marketing and e-commerce.
As the creators of online on-boarding and buying experiences for millions of users, we know how hard it is to engage customers once they leave your site. With Regal Voice, brands are empowered to reach customers before they buy elsewhere - using voice and SMS campaigns that are event-driven, no-code and customer friendly.
Most importantly, our team shares a common set of values:
- We are customer-obsessed
- We know data beats opinion
- We believe fast-paced execution wins’ markets
- We espouse a growth mindset
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive compensation packages, including cash and early stage equity
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly happy hours
- Monthly team events
- Quarterly trips
- Complete laptop workstation
- Ground floor opportunity to work directly with the co-founders to shape the product
Who you are
A self-motivated, highly driven Senior Software Engineer who loves backend - APIs, data pipeline, automation. As one of our early engineers, you will play a very active role in shaping the trajectory of our technology stack as well as the engineering culture, working directly with one of our co-founders.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years experience working with web technologies ideally in a high growth environment
- Fluent in either Python or Node with Typescript application backends and working knowledge of React frontends
- Bonus if you're fluent in both
- Robust experience with one or multiple of standard database technologies such as Postgres / MySQL / DynamoDB / MongoDB etc.
- Working knowledge of kinesis, lambdas, API gateway or ElasticSearch or a desire to dig in and learn
- Experience with building greenfield products as well as understanding of scaling systems to hundreds of thousands of MAU
- Capable of working directly with product management to execute on highly complex projects leading multiple resources
- Passionate about quality of code and systems and able to make decisions based on tradeoffs
- Enthusiastic about the high impact, fast-paced work environment of an early-stage startup Excellent communication skills