Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
Senior Manager, Paid Search & Shopping
Reformation is looking for a Senior Manager of Paid Search and Shopping to join our Growth Marketing team and continue scaling our Search & Shopping channels (including Performance Max, Standard Shopping, traditional Search campaigns, etc.). As a member of the Growth Marketing team, this role will play a crucial part in helping the organization realize wins in revenue growth and customer acquisition. The Senior Manager will be responsible for end-to-end ownership of Reformation’s Search and Shopping channels, including defining the global channel strategies; developing and executing upon a testing roadmap; managing daily spend and performance; evaluating third party tools; and agency management. While this role will be materially focused on our Search and Shopping channels, the role is also highly cross-functional, and you will partner closely with team’s across Reformation's ecommerce organization to maximize channel performance. The right candidate is highly analytical; strategic; highly knowledgeable about Google marketing channels & product feeds; and curious with a desire to see the tangible impact of his or her efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and execute the Search & Shopping channels’ strategy, with a focus on CPA, incrementality, and profitability at scale
- Own Reformation’s product feed strategy and identify opportunities for improvement, both within the Google Ads ecosystem and with other channels that leverage feed-based advertising (e.g. Meta)
- Develop, execute, and report on a prioritized testing roadmap for all key feed and keyword-based channels
- Own global channel budgets and allocate towards growth centers (across sub-channels and geos), and adjust budget allocations on an ongoing basis to support key business objectives
- Partner with internal and external teams to design and execute upon incrementality testing for the channel to improve Reformation’s ongoing understanding of channel performance
- Assess technology and vendor opportunities (e.g. feed management vendors) in partnership with Growth Marketing and Ecommerce leadership to further improve channel performance and efficiency
- Communicate growth learnings, results, and best practices from campaigns to the broader ecommerce team
- Manage and further develop strong relationships with key external partners, including third party agencies as well as Google & Microsoft reps
- Leverage customer insights, and constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities and risks in order to adjust Reformation’s growth strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with Brand and Creative partners to share performance insights to leverage in future campaigns
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of experience managing Paid Search and/or Shopping campaigns, with at least 3 years of experience specifically within ecommerce
- Deep subject matter expertise in feed-based advertising and product feed management
- Demonstrated management of multi-million dollar Search & Shopping budgets
- Strong proficiency in Ecommerce metrics, such as ROAS, CAC, LTV:CAC ratios
- Strong understanding of marketing incrementally and experience running incrementality tests
- Experience managing and executing on cross-functional team projects with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in spreadsheet software and experience with data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
Who You Are:
- You are highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- You are deeply curious and motivated to make products better.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are motivated, dynamic, strategic, and results-oriented.
- You have the ability to go high and low. You can make high level strategic proposals supported by individual work and in-depth analysis.
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, and cultivate relationships with business partners.
- You have strong decision-making and prioritization skills to support business objectives
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status