The Supply Chain Manager manages purchasing and supplier sourcing activities for a fast-growing start-up company developing radiation therapy medical devices.
- Responsible for ensuring materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements.
- Manage a team that performs purchasing activities.
- Contribute to supplier qualifications per QMS procedures and maintain supplier compliance.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Ensure adequate procedures are in place to support RefleXion’s Quality Management System requirements.
- Influence the selection of appropriate suppliers
- Continuously lower total product cost through negotiation, supplier selection, make/buy analysis, low-cost country sourcing, and other activities.
- Develop and maintain metrics related to purchasing activities.
- Collaborate with Accounting to improve processes and report on purchase price variances.
- Collaborate with the Materials and Quality teams on advanced supply chain strategies such as vendor managed inventory (VMI), source inspection, inbound logistics, point of use supplier signaling, cost effective packaging.
- Assist Engineers with procurement of new or prototype components.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College Degree or equivalency required.
- Minimum of 10 years in supply chain management in medical device or other regulated industry with 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with MRP systems.
- Advanced Excel user with ability to use V-Look Up function, Pivot tables, and charts.
- Very organized, high level of attention to detail.
- Has succeeded at developing and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner; strong problem-solving skills.
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site