The System Test Technician controls and performs the final system test of a complex electromechanical, radiation therapy medical device as part of routine manufacturing. Working with System Test Engineers or use released processes to resolve problems. This is a very versatile role, and the successful candidate will demonstrate competence in a range of technical areas such as delicate electrical interconnects, heavy mechanical component assembly, precise alignments, and familiarity with executing software scripts. Competence in executing system level testing and a high degree of attention to detail and overall product quality are required.
- Program, configure, troubleshoot, and test various subsystems as part of comprehensive final testing of the Reflexion system(s).
- Collaborate with engineers to execute the assembly and test processes and provide feedback for design and process improvements.
- Perform Factory Acceptance Testing of a complete system in preparation for shipment to the customer
- Identify and troubleshoot failures as needed then coordinates NCRs/Reworks as necessary. Work with System Test Engineering to troubleshoot issues that arise and participate creating the necessary documentation to resolve the issue.
- Integrate System level components that include: Completed Gantry, Power Distribution Unit, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, System Control Racks, Treatment Couch, System Covers, and Interface Electronics and cabling.
- Follow planned schedules and provide daily status updates.
- Compile and analyze production records for compliance and accuracy.
- Maintain test vaults and tooling in the System Test area.
- Align, fit, or assemble components, using hand or power tools, fixtures, and other assembly aids.
- Verify correct components and traceability issued to job.
- Maintain accurate component traceability and associated build documentation.
- Perform product testing. Identify and troubleshoot failures as needed.
- Perform repairs and upgrades to system as required.
- Support investigations to resolve quality issues such as NCMR’s, complaints, and CAPA’s.
- Follow all quality, safety, and housekeeping practices.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a test technician in a manufacturing environment (or BS in Engineering)
- Experience working in regulated environment of FDA QSR’s and/or ISO 13485.
- Experience assembling and troubleshooting complex electromechanical systems and related software.
- Experience working with computer systems; LINUX OS and/or Networking preferred
- Cable assembly and routing experience.
- Proficient with basic hand tools and inspection equipment.
- Reading and interpreting electronic circuit and mechanical drawings.
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site