The Senior Software Test Engineer is a member of a team of talented software test professionals specializing in testing radiotherapy treatment delivery, planning and medical imaging. Testing is focused on the RefleXion radiotherapy system which utilizes a multi-modality PET and CT system for biology-guided radiotherapy. The successful candidate will work closely with developers and other testers to contribute to the full cycle of test development and formal execution using ALM tools, and working with simulation labs and product equivalent systems.
- Analyze and review product specifications to ensure testability
- Develop and document test protocols for manual test cases
- Develop and document automated test cases.
- Perform test case dry runs and work with developers to clarify intended functionality and identify deviations
- Execute formal verification test runs, interpret test results, and identify & document encountered defects
- Work closely with other testers and developers to coordinate testing efforts and to resolve issues
- 5 years experience in software testing
- 2 years experience testing medical device software
- Experience working with Linux (Ubuntu)
- Experience developing automated test cases using a web-testing automation framework.
- Familiarity with requirements-based testing
- Familiarity with ALM tools for requirements, test, and issue tracking (e.g. Helix, Rational)
- Good communication skills, including experience writing clear, thorough technical documentation
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Bachelors degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Experience with radiation therapy or imaging systems especially needed
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site