The HR Specialist is a key team member involved in reshaping the way Human Resources supports the business. As the primary interface to our systems, you will partner with the payroll, recruitment, and other teams to provide administrative support.
- Administer employee personnel records including creating digital personnel files and responsible for the onboarding process.
- Serves as the primary HRIS system administrators for HR/Payroll interface, benefits, and reporting. Oversees the maintenance of the HRIS Software system to maintain high data integrity. Leads in the processing of all new hires, rehires, terminations, and employment changes (promotions, transfers, title changes, etc.) in Company HRIS; ensure all data is current and accurate.
- Participate in and assist with all aspects of testing system changes (develop business test cases and approve/sign-off on testing results). Assist with end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
- Cross-train on Recruiting Specialist duties and responsibilities for back-up support purposes.
- Update internal company documents, systems, and reports including organizational charts, distribution lists, orientation and onboarding attendees, and other reports and databases as needed.
- Manages with Accounting to reconcile vendor billing / invoices for benefit plans in a timely manner.
- Maintains new employee files and prepares internal transfer/promotions. Maintains I-9 documents and updates regularly to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Works with Quality Assurance to ensure Employee training records and training files are updated and maintained.
- Responsible for building content and updating the Department’s SharePoint site (i.e. holiday calendars, organizational charts, etc.)
- Ensure uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures.
- Assists HR team in supporting overarching recruitment goals and objectives for RefleXion.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in an HR Department in an administrative / back-office capacity.
- Ability to prioritize and handle myriad of inbound issues, but also able to escalate as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete projects within specified deadlines. Ability to work under heavy workloads and changing priorities.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- A high-energy, self-starter who thrives in a hard-working environment and can “roll up their sleeves” to get the job done.
- 3+ years of Hands-on experience with HR / Payroll systems- ADP is a plus.
- Eager to learn about new functionality, enhancements, concepts, and integrations.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage complex projects.
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio) with excellent presentation skills.
- Must be based locally to the San Francisco Bay Area.
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site