This is a key role within the marketing group as the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the digital strategy for RefleXion including social media marketing, web-based lead generation, and the online presence of the company. The ideal candidate loves ‘everything’ digital, is a team player and is passionate about harnessing its power to move the needle and propel companies. We’re looking for a team player with excellent communication skills and ability to problem solve. This position is responsible for setting and executing the internet-based strategy to achieve the company’s strategic revenue and brand awareness goals.
- Lead overall digital strategy integrating various channels to raise brand awareness, support marketing campaigns/product launch and measure effectiveness of digital channels.
- Oversee the cultivation of new communities and branded online communities on the company’s behalf using Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and other social media channels.
- Support company websites and microsites working with cross-functional teams; develop and oversee content execution (copy, imagery and video) to increase traffic and user experience, manage SEO, creation of landing pages to support lead generation.
- Develop and execute integrative digital campaigns including campaign development, social media, ad buy and email blasts. Monitor results implement changes in digital advertising strategy for continuous improvement.
- Develop influencer strategy with key audiences to support brand awareness and adoption.
- Manage relationships with various providers and utilize various existing digital tools to ensure campaign success and continually analyze market trends to incorporate/modify digital solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience at a creative advertising/digital/social media agency or at an innovative company with a strong digital marketing emphasis.
- Solid understanding of brand engagement, social media analytics, tracking and monitoring.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress
- Working knowledge of Hubspot/other marketing automation software) web hosting, salesforce.com, HTML
- Healthcare/pharma experience a plus.
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site