This role is part technical project manager, part administrator, part Salesforce analyst and 100% dedicated to our mission. We are seeking a flexible and detail-oriented person for a dual role as Salesforce.com Administrator and Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. This person will collaborate with Sales and Marketing to drive technology strategy, develop, and implement scalable processes and instill SFDC excellence. We are looking for someone who is not only able to produce a dashboard that summarizes pipeline information but is also able to articulate trends and take action. As a marketing coordinator you will provide general administrative and event support to our growing Marketing team.
- Provide strategic direction for our Salesforce system (and related sales tools) and work with other stakeholders to establish, document and implement best practices with regards to system configuration, development, testing, maintenance, and data integrity
- Handle all administrative functions of our Salesforce system including customizing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, custom applications, flows, processes, dashboards, page modifications, creation of new fields, etc.
- Manage less complex Salesforce integrations - those not handled by a Salesforce Developer or Consultant/Partner
- Organize, report, track and update Sales pipeline activity utilizing Salesforce
- Prepare sales performance reports and related communication, including bi-weekly Sales team updates and assist in preparation of board slides as requested
- Administrative and event support for marketing team members, including conference planning, schedule and meeting coordination, budget tracking and expense handling
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate required, AA or bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 5 years professional experience in a marketing or sales operations environment
- 3+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201) required
- Superior MS Office skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes; in-depth knowledge of CRM strategy
- Motivated self-started, detail-oriented and enthusiastic; able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
- Able to develop strong interpersonal relationships among cross-functional groups and throughout various levels of management
- Must be nimble and able to adapt to evolving project definitions and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Medical device industry experience (preferred)
- Experience in a government regulated industry (preferred)
- Startup experience (preferred)
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment.
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start.
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance.
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items.
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials, and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site