The Marketing Manager provides cross-functional project management leadership in support of commercial product introductions, software and hardware updates and upgrades, and new service product offerings. The Marketing Manager serves as the primary liaison between product engineering and the commercial team to execute high-impact, go-to-market strategies.
- Develops and leads the marketing strategy for the rollout of new products, hardware and software upgrades and updates, and new service product offerings to new clients and the installed base.
- Develops product positioning for all new product and feature rollouts.
- Works with marketing communications to identify and develop communication plans, messaging, promotional campaigns and content (print and digital) and sales collateral to support product and feature rollouts
- Based on client feedback and industry knowledge, works with product engineering to provide “voice of customer” into overall roadmap
- Conducts market research on evolving customer needs and expectations
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns
- Monitor ROI of marketing, sales, and branding activities related to product launches and work with marketing communications to improve effectiveness
- Manage client expectations with regard to backwards compatibility of hardware and software upgrades and updates.
- Participate in developing long-term KOL strategy.
- Develop and implement sales training materials as required.
- Assist the Professional Training and Education team in building, delivering and executing client training activities as necessary
- Partner with Product Engineering, Clinical & Medical Affairs, and Training & Education to monitor product feedback and support implementation in the next generation product.
- Ensures the development of a plan to gather product feedback post-launch and to monitor customer reaction in the early phases after introduction.
- Develop and lead a cross-functional review team to ensure stakeholders and executive leadership can appropriately assess the commercial impact of new R&D and Corporate Business Development projects using the appropriate tools and metrics (client feedback, NPV, etc.)
- Contributes to the Stage Gate or Phase Review process to ensure fulfillment of commercial requirements for all new product releases.
- Based on industry knowledge and client and sales team feedback provide input on product and feature specifications and functionality
- Work with Business Analytics and Operations to propose and monitor pricing for saleable new products and to produce and monitor new product forecasts.
- Develops and maintains project tracking dashboards in accordance with RefleXion’s Management Methodology
- Adheres to all government regulations that pertain to the marketing of medical devices cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in radiotherapy industry.
- 5+ of experience supporting complex equipment (medical devices and/or radiotherapy preferred), in highly regulated medical device environment. (FDA 21 CRF Part 820, ISO 13485)
- Proven record of bringing products to market acting as project or marketing manager on behalf of the commercialization team.
- Very proficient in utilizing business management tools such as: Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and salesforce.com.
- Proven ability to articulate customer needs and feedback to the engineering and marketing organizations.
- Strong organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines and manage competing interests from internal stakeholders.
- An approachable individual who provides a high level of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. Diplomatic and tactful. Positive attitude.
- Ability to promote ideas persuasively, motivate sales management and influence executive/company leadership, and build and maintain effective professional relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Innovative, self-motivated, high energy and results driven.
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Organizes and communicates ideas simply, succinctly, and accurately. Ability to explain complex technical problems competently with clinically oriented managers, sales team, and clients.
- Quickly responds to issues and questions. Capable of maintaining a rapid pace and enjoys having multiple projects going at once.
- Proven ability of working in a team environment and in dispersed teams.
- Ability to balance team leadership responsibilities while still effectively operating as an individual contributor. Must possess a hands-on approach.
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site