Warning! This is not your average Admin role! We are seeking a highly ambitious and diligent individual with an exceptional work ethic to join us as Administrative Assistant, supporting the Senior EA in providing impeccable support to the Leadership Team. We are in hyper-growth mode with aggressive goals to scale our team and our product, and we need the right person to support this vital phase. This opportunity does not require vast prior experience, but rather a set of critical characteristics – flexibility, energy, resourcefulness, propensity for distilling information, commitment to excellence, and meticulous attention to detail. At a fast-paced startup, learning and growth can be exponential and are afforded to those who demonstrate a high level of competency in their assigned tasks and a commitment to their continued development and the success of their team. If this sounds like you, we want you!!
- Manage 4 Executive calendars extensively, including organizing internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations
- Prepare materials and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage financial administration on behalf of the assigned Exec team, e.g. expense reports, department budget
- As requested, assist the Senior EA in event planning and coordination of team off-sites/events (when safe to do so)
- Assist the Senior EA in special or other ad-hoc projects as required, as well as miscellaneous tasks
- Update and maintain weekly Company reports
- Act as a liaison and gatekeeper for assigned Executive Team
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-4 years’ experience as Admin or Assistant required
- This role will often require after hours and weekend availability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Above ordinary interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Looks around to see what needs doing and does it.
- Understands the importance of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines and manage competing interests from internal stakeholders.
- An approachable individual who provides a high level of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. Diplomatic and tactful. Positive attitude.
- Quickly responds to issues and questions
- Proven ability of working in a team environment and in dispersed teams.
- Friendly, amenable, responsible, and independent. Nothing can stop you!
- PPT wizard is a STRONG plus! Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up is a STRONG plus!
- Degree preferred but not required
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site