The Clinical Dosimetrist Trainer position provides an opportunity to educate oncology professionals on the safe and effective use of the RefleXion system. This position involves a wide range of tasks, from participating in curriculum design and creating presentation materials to delivering training at our RefleXion Training Center and customer sites.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create training materials for both oncology customers (Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists, and Radiation Therapists) and employee training programs
- Lead, facilitate and serve as faculty for customer training in the RefleXion Training Center in Hayward, CA, and at the customer site.
- Lead, facilitate and serve as faculty for employee training programs in the RefleXion Training Center in Hayward, CA.
- Provide clinical instruction in radiation therapy treatment planning using the RefleXion X1 system.
- Instruct technical staff on treatment planning and dose calculations.
- Provide continuing medical dosimetry support to customers.
- Periodically update training curriculum to reflect the latest developments in RefleXion products.
- Create new training aids such as Quick Guides, e-learnings, etc. to support the new releases of the RefleXion X1
- Provide sales support at customer trade shows and other marketing events
- Graduate of a Medical Dosimetry JRCERT accredited program or bachelor’s degree in Medical Dosimetry with 3+ years of clinical experience preferred.
- Strong treatment planning skills with knowledge of a variety of treatment planning systems.
- Demonstrated ability to gather content, create training presentations, and present in formal training situations.
- Experience working with Cloud TPS (VMs, vCloud) and remote treatment planning preferred.
- A passion about bringing new technology to customers through engaging training.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team including physicists, scientists, and engineers.
- Intermediate knowledge of business tools such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Meets all Vendor Credentialing requirements necessary to gain client site access.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, at a variety of technical levels.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently, and perform thorough, in depth analyses.
- Ability to analyze available literature, task group reports, etc.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent people skills and troubleshooting capabilities required.
- Ability to interact with customers and prospects in a professional timely manner while providing support and training.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site