The Senior Software Engineer will be part of a team of talented software developers in radiotherapy treatment delivery, planning and medical imaging. RefleXion utilizes a multi-modality PET and CT system for biology-guided radiotherapy. The Senior Software Engineer will be the liaison to support the daily operation of the RefleXion systems both internally and externally. In this role, you will help maintain the systems, which include troubleshooting, fixing, and improving the support the systems.
The Senior Software Engineer will have good leadership and collaboration skills to work with a multi-disciplinary team of embedded software developers, application software engineers, product managers and service engineers to support development and troubleshooting of the software for the RefleXion System. This person will engage on any and every issue necessary to ship products to customers of the highest quality and reliability. The Senior Software Engineer will be the frontline engineer working to quickly prioritize and the support of the systems uptime.
- Technical team member within the RefleXion software development team
- Lead the support and troubleshooting of the software using the RefleXion System
- Independent worker who can learn the system to fix complex issues
- Develop tools required for efficient support of the RefleXion System
- Participate in design and troubleshooting of RefleXion’s software.
- Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews
- Complete required testing and documentation to support product release and regulatory submissions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or commensurate industry experience
- 5+ years of developing commercial software products
- Knowledgeable in TypeScript and modern ECMAScript editions
- Knowledgeable in Angular 4 or later
- Knowledgeable of document driven NoSQL databases, e.g., MongoDB or CouchDB
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment.
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start.
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance.
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items.
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials, and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site