As a member of the IT team, the Senior IT Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting and maintaining serval key enterprise-wide business applications including our ERP, CLM and HRIS applications. The ideal candidate will manage systems integrations, business requirements gathering, process building and documentation, project planning and execution, and ongoing support of systems. They will be knowledgeable of industry best practices and have a strong background in data management, analysis, and delivery. This candidate will work closely with Finance, Operations, HR and other business stakeholders to maximize the value generated from these key applications. The Senior IT Business Analyst should have exceptional communication and customer service skills, be able to multi-task, take the initiative, and should be capable of working in a small but growing and fast-paced environment.
- Serve as a Product Owner / Manager for Enterprise Systems used company-wide
- Work collaboratively with Finance, Operations, HR, Technical teams, and outside vendors to create & improve controls and procedures
- Interview stakeholders and end users to create Business Requirements Documentation used to implement or improve upon existing systems or processes. Candidate may be asked to serve as a point person on various projects.
- Analyze our Enterprise Systems and work collaboratively to optimize systems and improve efficiency
- Proactively work with external vendors to maximize their contributions
- Assist with help desk, including end-user support and ticket handling
- Contribute to IT policies and process development using industry best practices
- Provides on-call support for Enterprise Systems related outages
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years IT experience in Business Systems Analysis and Administration with on-going skills development
- Hands on experience working with Development teams, Application Support, Infrastructure, etc.
- Hands on technical skills, strong analytical and SQL skills, and an understanding of relational databases preferred
- Must be capable of breaking down a business problem into constituent sub-problems and solve each one systematically
- Willing to learn new things, self-motivated and results-driven, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks with clear sense of ownership and priority
- com experience preferred
- QAD and prior Data Warehouse experience a plus
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Three (3) weeks PTO to start
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Free daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site