We are currently seeking a dynamic Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer to be part of establishing an excellent Talent function as part of the greater Human Resources Department of a rapidly growing startup. This person will be a hands-on people partner that will play a critical role in supporting the entire recruitment process to find and secure the most qualified candidates. The Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer will be tasked with scheduling all interviews from phone screens to on-sites, will help maintaining the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), assist in screening applicant resumes, and greeting and hosting candidates for on-site interviews. In addition to the Talent responsibilities, this role will also provide a variety of support for the Human Resources team, including assisting with background checks, onboarding, and other new hire responsibilities. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with the ability to successfully manage and accurately update a high-volume of data while also possessing a drive to develop their Talent Acquisitions skills and knowledge along with a passion for the Human Resources field.
- Schedule all interviews, coordinating all manager and executive schedules, including phone screen, technical on-sites, panel, and final interviews and follow up with hiring team to ensure that feedback is submitted in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to all candidates as needed including assisting with travel arrangements for non-local candidates, greeting candidates on-site, and providing clear communication throughout the entire interview process to support an outstanding candidate experience.
- Draft, send, track, and file offer letters; initiate all pre-employment screenings, assisting with proper organization and related employment documents and coordinate all details to effectively transition candidates from offer to onboarding.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to add, edit and maintain notes from recruiting initiatives, initiate requisitions, ensure managers and candidates are following the RefleXion recruiting process and that this process remains in compliance with all applicable privacy and anti-discriminatory laws (e.g. GDPR, EEO, etc.).
- Assist Talent team when necessary with sourcing strategies to recruit a range of diverse candidates and help to maintain candidate pipelines through Boolean searches, x-ray sourcing, building key competitive research, developing industry profiles, networking, and direct sourcing.
- Oversee the Employee Referral Program to ensure effective delivery of the program.
- Create recruitment materials to build on RefleXion’s brand awareness to potential employees including editing job descriptions to accurately describe roles for job postings.
- Run, maintain and prepare recruiting reports on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for building content and updating the Recruitment Section of the HR Department’s SharePoint site (i.e. Employee Referral Program information, internal job board, updating resources/forms for Hiring Managers and Interviewers).
- Support the planning and execution of recruiting fairs and recruiting events, programs and activities including registration, preparing company “swag” and ensures a smooth process for success.
- Cross-train on HR Specialist and Office Manager duties and responsibilities for back-up support purposes, including covering reception desk for rest/meal breaks and as-needed.
- Support the HR Team’s overarching Talent goals and objectives for RefleXion, including taking on additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Associate Degree in business, human resources, or equivalent education and experience; Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, or Human Resources role with strong systems knowledge and experience.
- Excellent computer and software skills with the ability to learn and troubleshoot new software tools quickly.
- Prior experience with and working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.), HRIS, and ATS required; experience with Greenhouse a plus.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with the ability to manipulate data within systems.
- Be a self-starter, strategic thinker, and action driven.
- Enjoy finding innovative and creative ways to connect with people.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a small-team environment.
- Able to flex in changing and fast-paced work environment; strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work demands.