Being a part of the Human Resources team, the Recruiting Coordinator will be a hands-on people partner that will play a critical role in supporting the entire recruitment process to find and secure the most qualified candidates. This role will help establish talent acquisition excellence and culture within a rapidly growing startup. The Recruiting Coordinator will be tasked with scheduling all interviews from phone screens to on-sites and will be a secondary point of contact for both the candidate and the hiring team. This role will also play a key part in maintaining the organization of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and will assist in screening applicant resumes. The Recruiting Coordinator will also provide a variety of support and organization for the Human Resources team, including assisting with background checks, onboarding, and other new hire responsibilities. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with the ability to successfully manage and accurately update a high-volume of data while also possessing a drive to develop their own foundation of recruiting knowledge and a passion for the HR field.
- Schedule all interviews, coordinating all manager and executive schedules, including phone screen, technical on-sites, panel, and final interviews and follow up with hiring team to ensure that feedback is submitted in a timely manner.
- Draft, send, track, and file offer letters, promotion letters, and other employee change letters.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to add, edit and maintain notes from recruiting initiatives, initiate requisitions, ensure managers and candidates are following the RefleXion recruiting process and that this process remains in compliance with all applicable privacy and anti-discriminatory laws (e.g. GDPR, EEO, etc.).
- Oversee the Employee Referral Program to ensure effective delivery of the program.
- Edit job descriptions to accurately describe roles for job postings, and ensure all postings follow RefleXion’s employer brand.
- Run, maintain and prepare recruiting reports on a weekly basis.
- Initiate all pre-employment screenings, including assisting with proper documentation of Company and Pre-Adverse Action processes as required.
- Responsible for building content and updating the Recruitment Section of the HR Department’s SharePoint site (i.e. Employee Referral Program information, internal job board, updating resources/forms for Hiring Managers and Interviewers).
- Assist with making travel arrangements for non-local candidates as needed.
- Support the planning and execution of recruiting fairs and recruiting events, programs and activities including registration, preparing company “swag” and ensures a smooth process for success.
- Help in the processing of new hires, rehires, terminations, and employment changes (promotions, transfers, title changes, etc.) in Company HRIS; ensure all data is current and accurate.
- Assist Recruiter in sourcing candidates for difficult roles, sort through applicants, and perform phone screens when necessary.
- Cross-train on HR Operations Coordinator and Office Manager duties and responsibilities for back-up support purposes, including covering reception desk for rest/meal breaks and as-needed.
- Ensure uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures.
- Support the HR Team’s overarching recruitment goals and objectives for RefleXion, including taking on additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Associate Degree in business, human resources, or equivalent education and experience; Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative HR support role with strong systems knowledge and experience
- Excellent computer and software skills, such as working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.), HRIS and ATS. Ability to learn and troubleshoot new software tools quickly. Experience with Greenhouse is a plus
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with the ability to manipulate data within systems
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a small-team environment
- Clear communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work demands
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team