The HR Coordinator is a key team member involved in reshaping the way Human Resources supports the business. As the primary interface to our systems, you will partner with the payroll, recruitment and other teams to provide administrative support.
- Manage employee personnel records including creating digital personnel files, and responding to requests for employee documents for unemployment, verification, legal, payroll and other related needs.
- Serves as a primary HRIS system administrator for HR/Payroll interface, benefits, and reporting. Oversees the maintenance of the HRIS Software system to maintain high data integrity. Leads in the processing of all new hires, rehires, terminations, and employment changes (promotions, transfers, title changes, etc.) in Company HRIS; ensure all data is current and accurate.
- Collaborate with functional users to determine business requirements to execute system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations). Participate in all aspects of testing system changes (develop business test cases and approve/sign-off on testing results). Prepare end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
- Cross-train on Recruiting Coordinator and Office Manager duties and responsibilities for back-up support purposes, including covering reception desk for rest/meal breaks and as-needed.
- Update internal company documents, systems, and reports including organizational charts, distribution lists, swag inventory, census data, training and development reports, orientation and onboarding attendees, and other reports and databases as needed.
- Part of the team that leads companywide initiatives in HR systems on a regular basis including Open Enrollment, Annual Performance Reviews and others as needed.
- Manages vendor billing / invoices and reconciliation for benefit plans in a timely manner.
- Responsible for liaison with immigration vendors and administering visa applications.
- Serves as a secondary backup to the Recruiting Coordinator to conduct, schedule, and administer new hire orientation and perform pre-employment screenings.
- Creates and maintains new employee files and prepares internal transfer/promotion and exit documentation. Maintains I-9 documents and updates regularly to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Works with Quality Assurance to ensure Employee training records and training files are updated and maintained.
- Assists with insurance compliance for records and reporting including I-9 audits and annual compliance reporting (EEO, Vets 5500).
- Responsible for providing key data for the HR Department Dashboards.
- Responsible for building content and updating the Department’s SharePoint site (i.e. holiday calendars, organizational charts, etc.)
- Ensure uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures.
- Assists HR team in supporting overarching recruitment goals and objectives for RefleXion.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in an HR Department in an administrative / back office capacity.
- Ability to prioritize and handle myriad of inbound issues, but also able to escalate as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete projects within specified deadlines. Ability to work under heavy workloads and changing priorities.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- A high-energy, self-starter who thrives in a hard-working environment and can “roll up his/her sleeves” to get the job done.
- Hands on experience with HR / Payroll systems.
- Eager to learn about new functionality, enhancements, concepts, and integrations.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage complex projects.
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) with excellent presentation skills.
- Must be based locally to the San Francisco Bay Area.