The Site Planning Manager is responsible for supporting customers in the site planning and readiness activities required to install RefleXion’s revolutionary medical equipment at customer sites. Will serve as primary liaison between customers’ planning departments, construction contractors and RefleXion’s Sales and Service teams for each installation. This will be a critical role for ensuring a successful commercial launch of a breakthrough technology to the radiation therapy industry. Must thrive on establishing and leading site planning and installation processes in a dynamic startup environment.
- Visit customer sites to evaluate and plan site readiness with planning, design and construction teams.
- Communicate all required information (technical specs, recommended layouts, etc.) to the customer to assist in their site readiness planning process.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule for site readiness and system installation at each site.
- Coordinate with internal Sales, Installation, Training and Service teams to ensure required resources are in place to execute per schedule.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate site readiness progress at customer sites.
- Work with customers to keep projects on track by assisting in the resolution of any site preparation issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proactive and responsive communication and actions.
- Assist Sales through the order acquisition process.
- Contribute to the establishment of installation procedures, including equipment breakdown, packaging, transport, installation and acceptance testing.
- Provide feedback to Engineering for installation related product improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- 5+ years of site planning/installation experience with similar equipment, such as medical linacs or diagnostic equipment (CT or MRI scanners).
- Demonstrated track record of project management skills, preferably with PM certification.
- Able to understand site and equipment technical requirements (HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental), to include reading of site-specific floor plans, drawings and specifications.
- Proficient with MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, and AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of NPFA 70 and 99, and OSHPD requirements, preferred.
- Experience in a compliance-oriented and highly regulated environment; FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Critical thinking skills and proactive problem solver.
- Skilled at building strong relationships with customers through effective communication, professionalism and resolution of issues.
- Must be prepared to travel extensively throughout the US.
- Willing and able to be available by cell phone and to travel and/or work evenings and weekends if needed.