The Executive Project and Administrative Support Position (EPASP) provides project management and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and other members of the Executive Management team as needed. The primary functions of the role are to manage the Company’s interactions with the CEO and CFO and to assist in the management of certain ongoing projects owned by the CEO and CFO. This role requires an individual who is organized, highly self-sufficient and able to communicate with individuals across the Company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who understands how to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and who works towards an ongoing goal of assisting the CEO and CFO in the achievement of their goals and objectives. To be successful the candidate must obtain in-depth knowledge of the company, its industry and its operations, policies, and procedures, collecting and preparing information for use in discussions or meetings between executive staff and outside individuals. As the position requires the ability to work on problems of a diverse scope where the analysis of data requires evaluation of multiple factors, the EPASP must exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Requires experience, preferably in a start-up, of work with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and investors.
- Industry and Subject Matter Research: researches and co-ordinates ad-hoc information and data mining requests either personally, or by interface with subject-matter experts, on behalf of the CEO and CFO. Collects this information and data and positions and presents it in a manner that maximizes the value to the Executives
- Works with individuals throughout the Company to manage their interface with the CEO and CFO ensuring that the executives time is directed towards high-value, shareholder value maximizing activities
- Prepares reports, graphs and presentations for use in presentations given by the CEO and CFO
- Maintains contact records with investment bankers, analysts and other third parties
- Coordinates board meetings, investors, bankers, customers and other third-party meetings, events and visits. This includes coordination of the meeting date, announcements, preparation of the meeting room, dining, accommodation, presentation materials and other logistical aspects of these meetings
- Assists in the preparation of correspondence and corporate mailings on an as-needed basis
- Coordinates the CEO’s and CFO’s daily schedules and schedules appointments, meetings and travel for them
- Attends meetings, potentially on the road, and supports the CEO and CFO in those meetings
- Manages all expense reports for CEO and CFO
- Assists in coordination of deal-related work as directed and interfacing with the Controller and Chief Business Officer
- Relieves the receptionist from the front desk / lobby during their breaks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A self-starter motivated by the opportunity to work with C-level executives to create innovative solutions to highly complex problems
- Ability to multi-task, working independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and professional business acumen
- Highly dependable, detail-oriented and possessing good prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint Skills
- Ability to clearly speak, read, write and understand the English language
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Liberal Arts discipline; minimum 3+ years’ work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.