We are fundamentally altering the cancer treatment landscape by creating a modality that uses the unique biology of each tumor as a means to destroy it. Our ground-breaking approach marries positron emission tomography (PET) – the gold standard for visualizing cancer – with radiotherapy – one of the most effective ways to treat cancer. This combination, biology guiding radiotherapy (BgRT), turns cancer on itself, and finally enables radiotherapy for all stages of cancer, including metastatic disease. Biology guiding radiotherapy offers hope for millions of patients who today, have limited treatment options.
At the center of our bold vision, are passionate, committed team members who align with our culture:
- Bold. We aren’t here to fit in and provide yet another radiotherapy solution; we’re here to change the game.
- Confident. We don’t shy away from the challenge of implementing a breakthrough in cancer care – we tackle it head on from all dimensions.
- Heart. Fueled by our own experiences with cancer, this is personal. It’s driven us to develop solutions that have, until now, seemed impossible.
- Challengers of convention. We don’t let today’s technology be a barrier. We dream big and innovate to make our dreams a reality.
The IT Service Engineer should have extensive technical experience and customer service skills, take initiative and should be capable of working in a diverse, fast-paced environment. As a member of our Information Technology team, the IT Service Engineer is expected to install, deploy and upgrade laptops, desktops, software, and other user peripherals; assist with maintenance of user accounts, access, and software. The IT Service Engineer will also be expected to participate in IT planning, projects, and support other IT team members as necessary. The Service Engineer will act as first level Helpdesk support and share 24/7 on-call responsibilities.
- Support the deployment and maintenance of end-user client workstations and applications.
- Provides direct support of end-user IT Service initiatives. Provides input to Network and Systems teams on service health and escalated issues. Coordinating technical issues with vendors and internal teams.
- Responsible for mid-level troubleshooting of any problems relating to workstation, network, or application issues.
- Contribute to IT policies and process development using industry best practices
- Assists IT Management in creation, maintenance, and delivery of IT Service related reports
- Provides on-call support and triage for escalated IT Service issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years IT experience with on-going skills development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Ability to rapidly identify and resolve issues under pressure.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and well organized
- Can handle multiple tasks with clear sense of ownership and priority
- Can see the big picture, and strive for constant operational improvements in a changing global environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Experience with Internet services and general network troubleshooting (PING, DNS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Dell & Apple laptop/desktop hardware platforms