We are fundamentally altering the cancer treatment landscape by creating a modality that uses the unique biology of each tumor as a means to destroy it. Our ground-breaking approach marries positron emission tomography (PET) – the gold standard for visualizing cancer – with radiotherapy – one of the most effective ways to treat cancer. This combination, biology guiding radiotherapy (BgRT), turns cancer on itself, and finally enables radiotherapy for all stages of cancer, including metastatic disease. Biology guiding radiotherapy offers hope for millions of patients who today, have limited treatment options.
At the center of our bold vision, are passionate, committed team members who align with our culture:
- Bold. We aren’t here to fit in and provide yet another radiotherapy solution; we’re here to change the game.
- Confident. We don’t shy away from the challenge of implementing a breakthrough in cancer care – we tackle it head on from all dimensions.
- Heart. Fueled by our own experiences with cancer, this is personal. It’s driven us to develop solutions that have, until now, seemed impossible.
- Challengers of convention. We don’t let today’s technology be a barrier. We dream big and innovate to make our dreams a reality.
The IT Systems Engineer should have exceptional technical expertise and customer service skills, take initiative and should be capable of working in a diverse, fast-paced environment. As a member of our Information Technology team, the IT Systems Engineer is expected to independently install, deploy and upgrade servers; assist with design and implementation server and system optimization upgrades; support business teams on joint-initiatives as a technical advisor or resource. The IT Systems Engineer will also be expected to participate in Infrastructure and Security planning, implementation and support. The Systems Engineer will assist Helpdesk support activities as needed and share 24/7 on-call responsibilities.
- Support the design, installation, maintenance and monitoring of Cloud and locally based systems including servers, storage, active-directory, monitoring systems, backup, anti-virus, patch, and other related IT management systems.
- Supports server, storage and application initiatives; participates in creation of detailed systems and storage designs and deployments as well as coordinating technical issues with vendors and internal teams.
- Responsible for expert-level troubleshooting of any problems relating to system, storage, virtualization, or application issues.
- Contribute to IT policies and process development using industry best practices
- Assists IT Management in creation, maintenance, and delivery of IT Systems related reports
- Provides on-call support for systems, storage, and enterprise application related outages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years IT experience with on-going skills development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Ability to rapidly identify and resolve issues under pressure.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and well organized
- Can handle multiple tasks with clear sense of ownership and priority
- Can see the big picture, and strive for constant operational improvements in a changing global environment
- MCSE/CCNA certifications a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V
- Strong experience with Internet services and general network troubleshooting
- Strong experience with disaster recovery, backup, and restore methods and procedures
- Experience with Windows security technologies
- Working knowledge of scripting in a Windows environment (VB, WSH, WMI)
- Working knowledge of Dell server hardware platforms