We are fundamentally altering the cancer treatment landscape by creating a modality that uses the unique biology of each tumor as a means to destroy it. Our ground-breaking approach marries positron emission tomography (PET) – the gold standard for visualizing cancer – with radiotherapy – one of the most effective ways to treat cancer. This combination, biology guiding radiotherapy (BgRT), turns cancer on itself, and finally enables radiotherapy for all stages of cancer, including metastatic disease. Biology guiding radiotherapy offers hope for millions of patients who today, have limited treatment options.
At the center of our bold vision, are passionate, committed team members who align with our culture:
- Bold. We aren’t here to fit in and provide yet another radiotherapy solution; we’re here to change the game.
- Confident. We don’t shy away from the challenge of implementing a breakthrough in cancer care – we tackle it head on from all dimensions.
- Heart. Fueled by our own experiences with cancer, this is personal. It’s driven us to develop solutions that have, until now, seemed impossible.
- Challengers of convention. We don’t let today’s technology be a barrier. We dream big and innovate to make our dreams a reality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The day-to-day activities of the Software Applications intern include the following:
- Develop front-end user interface components under the guidance of our user experience lead using Angular2/TypeScript, HTML, and CSS/SASS
- Implement development tools and workflows to help optimize the front-end software engineering processes and toolchains
- Contribute significantly to the front-end development of medical software applications using Angular2/TypeScript, HTML, and CSS/SASS
- Online portfolio of front-end web development work (GitHub / BitBucket / etc is acceptable)
- Ability to adapt and work quickly in a fast paced, high transaction environment
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels and organizations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across supported organizations
- Excellent communication (written, oral), presentation and documentation skills
- Dedication and determination to get through challenging problems
- A passion for creating robust and reliable product